Chris Jericho Hates Cha Cha La La

The D

Fozzy would be dead had Jericho not exposed it through WWE. He should just let that shit slide.

Learn to accept people have different careers as they move on from WWE. Fozzy was still doing strong without WWE, buddy.

i just thought of something.... what if he reacted like that in charcater? make sense. he could be playing up the rivalry.

This did cross my mind... But I doubt it.

I understand his frustration, but the link between Fozzy and WWE is a big one; he can't resent wrestling fans now.

I also didn't pay to get in; I'm pretty tight with the guy at the venue and he let's me get guestlist to most shows. We also did start "what?" chants and "YES!" chants. Funny thing, other people came up to me after like "were you at the front doing all that shit?" "Uh, yeah." "That was HILARIOUS!" Haha. It was just some wrestling fans having some fun. Once we realised he was getting annoyed about it we stopped completely, which was right at the start of their set. We joined in with all of his front man stuff and chants and that; Jericho is actually an awesome front man.

Fozzy would be dead had Jericho not exposed it through WWE. He should just let that shit slide.

Learn to accept people have different careers as they move on from WWE. Fozzy was still doing strong without WWE, buddy.

that now what he said

he got a point most fozzy fans are prob fans because of Jericho there average at best

Archived