Triple H Playing ‘Hardball’ With Ex-Talents

Monster.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MVP would do be great as a heel and possibly have him feud with The Rock at PPV taking place in Miami perhaps. :hqhq:

Seriously though MVP as a heel in WWE today would be great and he should feud and face Cena for the WWE Championship at that,

RVD should return and have an epic feud with CM Punk over Heyman.

Not only that, the fact that RVD's persona is built up around pot.

WrestleMania XXX - Make it happen!

I'm sorry I just look up his wiki so I have to ask how is he "failing" when he's 7-1? I don't watch mma or anything so just curious.

Also I never knew he's 36 years old. He's older than Lesnar and Cena. How does he look so young?

It's cuz he's black :hqhq: jk

Black don't crack...

I'm unsure whether he's doing what's 'best for business', of best for his ego. I like this idea, but we all know how he operated in the Attitude Era. As long as you're in his good books, the rules are completely different for you. I can guarantee these rules wouldn't apply for people like Batista.

wonder what this means fro Jericho

Nothing, I'm willing to bet. Jericho's been showing up enough times and even losing, I doubt anyone has any problem with him. He's been reliable so far, and I think Triple H trusts Jericho that there's no worry there.

I'm not buying this too much.

I wouldn't really want Van Dam back though, dude mailed it in so badly during the end of his TNA run. I haven't seen much of MVP in NJPW, but I wouldn't mind him coming back.

Bring RVD back along as he isn't used as just a 'Veteran' piece like Booker T or Christian & is used weekly or at least fortnightly. Stick him in a feud with Daniel Bryan so we can get Bryan & Kane away from each other for a bit. RVD starts trouble with Daniel Bryan, Daniel gets distracted one night, loses the tag titles. Feud with RVD for a month or 2 while showing Kane trying to be friends with Daniel Bryan only for Bryan to be too distracted by RVD to give Kane attention. Let Kane get lonely, lose his mind, feud with RVD over Bryan. Possible triple threat at one point only to have Bryan / Kane hug it out, team back up next night on RAW, win the tag titles back. #howtoworkteamhellno

Bring back MVP only if they're going to let him start where he left off. Treat him as a talented Kennedy minus being injury prone as Kennedy was. Have him take the title off Kofi being as Kofi will do nuts all with the US title. Allow MVP to have his 'Ballin' theme & possibly at one point feud with Fandango (Who should be Intercontinental champion by then) & build up two midcarders from there.

If they need to build stars, then df The Rock, Triple H, Lesnar, Cena and Jericho still here?

Part time, part time, part time & part time. Cena is the only whose full time & he's far from part time, he's a current star, so that doesn't exactly help. I mean would be like asking why Austin & Rock were still around before Brock & Cena started to get built up.

If they need to build stars, then df The Rock, Triple H, Lesnar, Cena and Jericho still here?

Part time, part time, part time & part time. Cena is the only whose full time & he's far from part time, he's a current star, so that doesn't exactly help. I mean would be like asking why Austin & Rock were still around before Brock & Cena started to get built up.

I still think the part time big name superstars are forever needed in WWE considering the current full time roster is lacking so much. Royal Rumble Matches aren't even the same anymore due to the roster. It's the main reason why we look forward to, hope, cross our fingers that the guys from the past such as Morrison, MVP, RVD and others return in Royal Rumble matches each year. Rock and all these past part-time guys have been helping this company for the past 3 years even with few appearances and make the PPVs much more interesting in case they do decide to put over other guys or not. It's more unpredictable if Taker, Lesnar or Rock are going to put someone over or not than it is what Cena, Punk, Orton are going to do with the current roster.

Now do I want RVD or MVP as part-timers? No... and not because I don't like the part time thing but because I would like to see both of them on a weekly basis helping for a more interesting card for the shows and PPVs to come. The roster would be a little better with those two added to it. However, forget all that the question is what would WWE Creative come up with for those two if they were back? WWE can't seem to get their sh!t together with the current roster in making it look more credible/prestigious/star studded.

I wonder if HHH would give Batista the same hardtime he is giving these other two....

Probably not, Batista didn't feel comfortable with WWE's new direction, so he let his contract expire and the meantime put Cena over as much as he could. If he ever came back, it'd be because creative differences have been resolved and not have to worry with Batista suddenly deciding to say *Censored* this!

Both RVD and MVP were unsatisfied with their positions in the company and decided to bail, hoping to come back when things looked better. What's stopping them from once again feeling unsastified and asking for their release or half assing it all the way till their contracts expire?

It's a brilliantly vicious move. One of the wrestler's best options when they feel they were being missused was to ask for a release and return when the pasture looked green again. Triple H's new policy nullifies that. A year from now, if say, Daniel Bryan or Cody Rhodes are unsastified with creative or their pushes, they'll have to think before asking for a release since they won't be greeted with open arms if they try to come back. It's either keep your mouth shut and enjoy the money or leave and hope luck is on your side if you try to come back. Damn, corporate Triple H is really starting to show his teeth.

I still think the part time big name superstars are forever needed in WWE considering the current full time roster is lacking so much. Royal Rumble Matches aren't even the same anymore due to the roster. It's the main reason why we look forward to, hope, cross our fingers that the guys from the past such as Morrison, MVP, RVD and others return in Royal Rumble matches each year. Rock and all these past part-time guys have been helping this company for the past 3 years even with few appearances and make the PPVs much more interesting in case they do decide to put over other guys or not. It's more unpredictable if Taker, Lesnar or Rock are going to put someone over or not than it is what Cena, Punk, Orton are going to do with the current roster.

Now do I want RVD or MVP as part-timers? No... and not because I don't like the part time thing but because I would like to see both of them on a weekly basis helping for a more interesting card for the shows and PPVs to come. The roster would be a little better with those two added to it. However, forget all that the question is what would WWE Creative come up with for those two if they were back? WWE can't seem to get their sh!t together with the current roster in making it look more credible/prestigious/star studded.

Basically the roster sucks.

Cena is really the only one out of that group, that rarely puts someone over. Orton does it constantly & so does Punk. You can ask when, due to him holding the WWE Title for as long as he did, but he did so plenty of times, just not when the WWE Title was on the line, except for when he faced Dwayne.

Archived