Triple H Playing ‘Hardball’ With Ex-Talents

Monster.

Honestly don't see anything wrong on Triple H's behalf. All he's doing is letting people know they can't come and go as they please, especially when they're given a ball to run with. It's pretty unreliable and can screw a lot up.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup that guy.

I hope somehow RVD and MVP get back on this roster. WWE could use both right now to put others over. Hell even Morrison and Lashley.

Yea i wish they'd all come back, but not at part time schedules.

Oh yea definitely not. They haven't really accomplished much to even have an option to be a part-timer.

hhh has a point

No he doesn't. This is Rob mf'in Van Dam. He can do whatever he wants. He earned that privilege by being awesome in every way imaginable. If RVD wants to return to your shitty company and stop it from becoming a complete joke, you'd better let him do it.

Pretty sure one wrestler won't be able to stop an entire company from being shitty.

The company is bigger than any star.

With all of this I know HHH wouldn't want Lashley to return either.

You mean the guy who turned his back on WWE to go fail at MMA? lol

I'm sorry I just look up his wiki so I have to ask how is he "failing" when he's 7-1? I don't watch mma or anything so just curious.

Also I never knew he's 36 years old. He's older than Lesnar and Cena. How does he look so young?

I'm sorry I just look up his wiki so I have to ask how is he "failing" when he's 7-1? I don't watch mma or anything so just curious.

Also I never knew he's 36 years old. He's older than Lesnar and Cena. How does he look so young?

By failing I wasn't talking about win/lose record.....more like recognition. I just look at it, he gave up world recognition in favor of irrelevancy.

By failing I wasn't talking about win/lose record.....more like recognition. I just look at it, he gave up world recognition in favor of irrelevancy.

Yeah I can't argue with that.

When I started watching WWE in 2003, RVD was one of the main guys I loved to watch wrestle. I want to see him in the WWE again for sure. MVP, I have never really been a big fan of. I liked him as a heel with that entrance tube thingymajig.

Also liked his theme.

MVP would do be great as a heel and possibly have him feud with The Rock at PPV taking place in Miami perhaps. :hqhq:

Seriously though MVP as a heel in WWE today would be great and he should feud and face Cena for the WWE Championship at that,

RVD should return and have an epic feud with CM Punk over Heyman.

It's cuz he's black :hqhq: jk

Trips, get your head out of your ass and sign them back ASAP. Who cares if they left and are now wanting to come back? That should be a good thing considering you'd be getting two good draws, especially in RVD.

Business. It's not good for the company if anyone can leave and come back whenever they feel like it, Triple H wants dedication from them. What if RVD decided to bail just because he didn't feel like being in a match? You'd rather see RVD half-ass wrestle, at best? I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing, it's what a leader should do. He's just demanding/wanting the best from people he signs and trust them not to drop the ball.

MVP would do be great as a heel and possibly have him feud with The Rock at PPV taking place in Miami perhaps. :hqhq:

Seriously though MVP as a heel in WWE today would be great and he should feud and face Cena for the WWE Championship at that,

RVD should return and have an epic feud with CM Punk over Heyman.

Not only that, the fact that RVD's persona is built up around pot.

Archived