Dopezz's Dope Caws(Undertaker UPLOADED!!!!!!!!!!TRIPLE H PREVIEW UP)

Silence

Can dig this

WWE 12 Booker T ref

2pq0u2r.png

TNA Game Booker T ref

2ujrtkw.jpg

Sucka

There 2 attire and last one be great is his team mate I give you that now OK this Booker t did get help because we all hate 13 look so thanks again for making Booker t.

In couple hours I be sending you king Booker and harmlen heet arttire when he was in wcw.

2jentxw.jpg

Harlem Heet attire

One more when he was king booker

Well I try but anyone has good ref of Harlem heet Booker t wcw era and king Booker please put it in here for him I need get going for work by 2 central time.

Never mind here your King Booker T and how to announce him King Booger T;

1zz6z3a.jpg

For WWE 13 ref for King Booker ok

34ngvbb.jpg

^nice add man, but are those 2 attires (other then the shoes) actually the same?

Thanks but yes I see that but take this in mind the wwe 13 ref more for his king Booker because I look for one like that with king booker no luck so I use WWE 13 for that with king Booker ref pic.

But right now trying find king Booker gold attire if u like please help OK but I want him use that ref of 13 more for king Booker so he has a heads start with out doing all them from strach and that there is hard.

If any one has a good king Booker with gold attire please upload here. This only closet I got with gold but not his underwear with gold and logo maby search again but I need get ready for work OK.

whi72e.jpg

104q2dc.jpg

Did not get front but back I got so least that count I think use ref with that for front OK and turn it same color as back.

Well got to words for you Shawn Micheals

Unsure what game year maby 12 or 13

2eefvuw.png

Rest in Peice

1494fht.png

Well there u all I am done see you all around 6 central.

I not done just found these falling and these it tell tonight when he use my help. So feel happy how ever one treat me. For one thing the old me gong this new me.

I help the rookie to legend caw maker so ps3 has

more caw maker.

Plus that is wwe 12 Booker t texture not 13 sorry for that mistake but it good for king Booker ref but here my last butch after this I done tell he need help he contact me on here or my email that I tell him on messages plus my psn.

undertaker1q.jpg

iz6b1i.png

utface.jpg

Cant get undertaker wm 29 painttool so I might just upload with 2 attires until I get the other attires done would you guys like that

Try go to the WWE designs logo. I think they have his WM29 logos but you need to change the colours.

Its the R.I.P. P.B on the tombstone on the side of his tights Im not really good a pt

TAKER IS UP

Archived