Credits list :

Slipfan for base CAW from WWE '12
Archer for PT fix and i took his caw as a ref for my hhh
Nic Virtue for face texture.
Acid6D94 for camo DX pants texture.
Jake for WM 26 pants texture.

Thanks HotavioH Dragon attire PT on tatsu

Big thanks AJSim & TheHippopotomus for base caws from WWE '12 and for textures

Thanks AjSim for texture singlets on ryback ( 3 of them )

Big Thanks Petchy93 for Base morph of tensai

Thanks for Dr Vries' for basic morph of cesaro

brienJ for his awesome tool

dearp19 for creating PT's

kidsampson for fixing PT's

smk00255 for fixing PT's

Status for Upload to CC

Ahmedios for miz WM 29 logos

The Von for back tattoo , face and body morph , entrance and moveset of batista

ballard because he uploaded hbk to live

mrblacksheep008 because he uploaded heyman to live

Samy2202 uploaded tons of caws

HotavioH for some renders

The NoModder for HHH face morph

*This is a collab between us we will be making the wwe roster*

THE GROUP :

Audayalyafi : caws / textures (gone)
Vancheta : caws / textures
Wen2665 : caws
Dearp19 : textures
Smk00255 : caws / PT Fixes (gone)
Samy2202 : caws / upload caws to CC (gone)

WFmashUpz : textures

Rules of the topic :

1- Do not hijack our topic except if you need to show something that could help us
2- If you would like to enter the group pm us some photo of your caws if they are good you will be a member of the group

We need to get more members in the group if you know how to do the following things pm us :

Make textures
Make caws
Fix PT's
Make movesets
Make entrances
Upload our caws to live
Make titantrons and entrance music
Can take us HQ photos

wwe_logo_81704.gif

Roster :

DONE

AJ LEE / Vancheta

ALEX RILEY / Vancheta

Antonio Cesaro / Vancheta & Wen2665

Cody Rhodes / audayalyafi and smk00255

Damien Sandow / Vancheta & wen2665

Drew McIntyre / Vancheta

Fandango / Audayalyafi

HeathSlater / Audayalyafi

The Usos / vancheta

Layla / Vancheta

The Miz / smk00255

Natalya / Vancheta

Paul Heyman / Audayalyafi

Ryback V1 / Vancheta

Tensai V1 / Vancheta

William Regal / Audayalyafi & Vancheta

Yoshi Tatsu / Audayalyafi & Vancheta

Work In Progress :

Ryback V2 / Vancheta

Tensai V2 / Vancheta

WWE-Legends-Logo1.png

WWE LEGENDS / ALUMNI

Done :

Carlito / Wen2665

Tajiri / Wen2665

ECW CM Punk / Wen2665

Shelton Benjamin / Wen2665

Super Crazy / Wen2665

Paul London / Wen2665

Brian kendrick / Wen2665

John Morrison / Wen2665

Shawn Michaels V1/ Audayalyafi

Batista / Audayalyafi

Mick foley / audayalyafi

Work In Progress :

Shawn Michaels V2 / Vancheta

Work In Progress

Ryback V2

imag2303.jpgryback1.jpg

ryback2.jpg

ryback3.jpgryback4.jpg

Thanks dearp19 for violet and mechanic singlet
Thanks archer for pt fix

Current WWE Superstars (Done) :

William Regal
zkomdi.jpg
2efj7te.jpg
Alex Riley
350jk93.jpg
2wcmd5t.jpg
The Miz
themiz_zpsb2e3fff1.png
miz_zps6860020f.png
thanks for ahmedios for WM 29 attire
Heath Slater
nvnksl.jpg
Fandango
2djnfyt.jpg
9jppih.jpg
Yoshi Tatsu
2gt87l5.jpg

Thanks Archer for PT fix

Thanks HotavioH Dragon attire PT

The Usos
34ywqy8.jpg
Big thanks AJSim & TheHippopotomus for base caws from WWE '12 and for textures
Ryback
r7rnm9.jpg
thanks to ajsim for 3 singlets
Lord Tensai
24yppp0.jpg
Big Thanks Petchy93 for Base morph
Drew McIntyre
35i8upy.jpg
Damien Sandow V1
x3eamh.jpg
Antonio Cesaro V1
2ldhrib.jpg

thanks to dr.vries for the morph

download link : http://www.mediafire...236272c2f4uaum2

Antonio Cesaro V2

u98y0ho.jpg

download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9vdcz0w19gjda8c

Paul Heyman

5pk19u.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK (render is included) : http://www.mediafire...4d4aegiho9j2mhg

Natalya

33kxauo.jpg

download link : http://www.mediafire...8d25btqc59bcd6b

Layla

2zqswh3.jpg

download link : http://www.mediafire...5746bl56r6re9yv

AJ Lee

v2tizt.jpg

download link : http://www.mediafire...20kgi8tfdsq5f5a

WWE Legends / Alumni (Work In Progress)

Shawn Michaels V2

hbkface.png

egajb9.jpg

Credit:
Slipfan for base CAW from WWE '12
Archer for PT fix
Nic Virtue for face texture.
Acid6D94 for camo DX pants texture.
Jake for WM 26 pants texture

WWE Legends / Alumni (Done)

Mick Foley
16lmxvo.jpg
Carlito
eqnt74.jpg
Tajiri
30cyfyo.jpg
ECW CM Punk
2nu0ljt.jpg
Super Crazy
4ruoi1.jpg
Paul London and Brian Kendrick

qq7295.jpg

download link paul : http://www.mediafire...agmha854cst283h

download link brian : http://www.mediafire...bk03kv7lel7w29b

John Morrison

xbg0ap.jpg

John Morrison v.2 DL link: http://www.mediafire...3hcesldg1k99brh

Batista

25aromp.jpg

download cas file : http://www.mediafire...z3j7ck8ne18hp0b

Shawn Michaels V1

40158757.jpg

download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?t9nw0xmd59zxzdx

Superstars Uploaded on XBox Live :

Fandango
Tags : Audayalyafi
Gamertag : samy2202
Yoshi Tatsu
Search Tag : Vancheta
Gamertag : Samy2202
William Regal
Search Tag : Vancheta
Heath Slater
Drew McIntyre
Tags : Vancheta
Batista
Mick Foley
Lord Tensai
The Miz
Tags: The Miz
Gamertag : WhatsTheStatus
Carlito
Tags: Carlito
Gamertag: WhatsTheStatus
Super Crazy
Tags: Super Crazy
John Morrison V2
Tags: John Morrison
Damien Sandow V2
Tags : Damien Sandow
Antonio Cesaro V2
Tags : Antonio Cesaro
Shawn Michaels by AudayAlyafi
Tags : audayalyafi , HBK
Gamertag : BALLARD32
Paul Heyman
Tags : Paul Heyman , audayalyafi
Gamertag : mrblacksheep008
Triple H
Alex Riley
Layla
AJ Lee
Natalya

2040u1.jpg

19pc0g.gif

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys really need to stop doing new Accounts just for new stabs.

(The nCo is an exception, because they where the first to do it and they work is more than excellent.)

i know we made alot of things like nCo like ( thread and account )

and we made the account so all of us can add his new updates the only reason i will use my normal account but i use the WGC one to edit the thread

and for the thread there was alot of people who made the idea of ( Done-WIP ..... etc ) but i gave credit cuz i took a look over the nCo thread

and we already know that their work is already better a million times than ours but we also have some good things bro and we r trying to get better

Can I join you? I may help on the textures. You guys probably have already seen me on ST.

i will ask the group cuz we need a man who make textures :) and yes i know u :)

It's good to see people inspired, also good to see teamwork...only thing i dont get though, if you rate the caws from our group so much greater than yours then why create them?

There are several caws i have thought about making but have had second thoughts due to the fact there are already outstanding creations of them and i'd just be wasting time that could spend on someone else.

Only a suggestion but why not try a different fed or different era...just something different to add variety?

(The nCo is an exception, because they where the first to do it and they work is more than excellent.)

Yup....Everybody wants to be the nCo now. The nCo was an original idea, I don't think the guys started it to lead to some trend on the forum where every CAW maker is now a part of a "stable" of CAW makers.

Why not just prove yourselves as solo CAWers? And maybe try this next year, because from what I've seen from all of you, none of your work is anything spectacular, it's good, but to me, from what I've seen, majority of you guys stuff are CAWs with decent morphs, with textures slapped on to them to make them look better. When it takes a lot more than that. This stuff isn't of the same quality as nCo, there's reason for them to exist, but if none of you can't perfect your works on your own, how are you going to start a project? However that's just my opinion. Morrison is the only CAW in here that I really think is exceptional, the rest are hit and miss.\

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying these CAWs are bad, but they lack detail. But maybe you guys do better when you work together, idk..I just think all the "stables" have gone a little overboard though.

It's good to see people inspired, also good to see teamwork...only thing i dont get though, if you rate the caws from our group so much greater than yours then why create them?

There are several caws i have thought about making but have had second thoughts due to the fact there are already outstanding creations of them and i'd just be wasting time that could spend on someone else.

Only a suggestion but why not try a different fed or different era...just something different to add variety?

i already said ur caws are better but we are trying to get better ( in our own not being better than u guys maybe one day we both become the same )

ur right about creating caws that are already done is wasting time i think i will cancel it with the group i think when we done making some caws of the current era it is my dream to move to the 2010 nexus era

Yup....Everybody wants to be the nCo now. The nCo was an original idea, I don't think the guys started it to lead to some trend on the forum where every CAW maker is now a part of a "stable" of CAW makers.

Why not just prove yourselves as solo CAWers? And maybe try this next year, because from what I've seen from all of you, none of your work is anything spectacular, it's good, but to me, from what I've seen, majority of you guys stuff are CAWs with decent morphs, with textures slapped on to them to make them look better. When it takes a lot more than that. This stuff isn't of the same quality as nCo, there's reason for them to exist, but if none of you can't perfect your works on your own, how are you going to start a project? However that's just my opinion. Morrison is the only CAW in here that I really think is exceptional, the rest are hit and miss.\

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying these CAWs are bad, but they lack detail. But maybe you guys do better when you work together, idk..I just think all the "stables" have gone a little overboard though.

we need to battle not to be like nCo ! and not all the caws are textured :) we need to combine our talent to make something better guys this is a message we are not try be like nCo we are workin on our own

i can help with caws and my bud

LOL the 2013 joke ! i quit if u join us :)

are we gonna get CAW Stable storylines and CAW Stable pay per views and sh*t too? lets have like an Evolution type storyline.. somebody breaks away from the nCo and becomes the best solo CAWer we've ever seen!

seriously though, these CAW stables are gonna get stupid. i mean.. didn't the nwo have like 600 members, span four continents and have their own jobber division?

you guys need to be your own guys. sure, give each other a hand every now and then.. but be your own guys! you get lost in factions and nobody will ever really know who you are.

just my two cents :) no hatin'

i agree with this but not in a bad way though i just dont see the point in this

Don't really see all the hate in it, let them do what they gotta do. More teamwork isn't really a bad thing, it's just bad when it's a similar project but this is kind of similar(kind of). Anyways, any chance you could share Miz's WM 29 attire textures?

are we gonna get CAW Stable storylines and CAW Stable pay per views and sh*t too? lets have like an Evolution type storyline.. somebody breaks away from the nCo WGC and becomes the best solo CAWer we've ever seen!

seriously though, these CAW stables are gonna get stupid. i mean.. didn't the nwo have like 600 members, span four continents and have their own jobber division?

you guys need to be your own guys. sure, give each other a hand every now and then.. but be your own guys! you get lost in factions and nobody will ever really know who you are.

just my two cents :) no hatin'

Just a little correction there...this thread has jack to do with us fella.

9/10 of the caw makers on this site are affiliated with the nco in some form and then they break off and collab with others on their own side projects. I see no big deal in this.I think it could bring forth some interesting caws.

Hopefully some people will be willing to get all of your work on cc so people can have a chance to see them in game and find out if they are up to par.

/10 of the caw makers on this site are affiliated with the nco in some form and then they break off and collab with others on their own side projects. I see no big deal in this.I think it could bring forth some interesting caws.

Hopefully some people will be willing to get all of your work on cc so people can have a chance to see them in game and find out if they are up to par.

No they aren't, and no they don't. I'm assuming you haven't been here long enough to know that though. Majority of the CAWers were never nCo. nCo was originally just AJ, Hip & Dr Vries, then they accepted the help and CAWs of others, like Nickbreaker, Oldskool & Shattered thus making them nCo. Those six guys as well as NoModder are the only CAW makers of nCo.

You still have guys like Dyno, D, Fried, Archer, Titan, Tyrant, Bobby D, etc. nCo were even they're own CAWers before they formed that group amongst each other to produce quality CAWs for everyone at a quicker rate. Each and everyone of them did their own thing last year. It's never been a "I was nCo now I'm going solo" deal. They were all separate entities before forming the great conglomerate that we know as nCo.

I said affiliated in some way...................everyone knows that this is the first year of the nco.everyone understands how they came to be.

My point was that quite a few guys here who technically aren't nco members (originally) contribute and create things(on their own) and it gets posted to the nco section.not a big deal and I don't think anybody could care less.some of these guys also team up for side projects as well.

All in all the whole point is to create quality caws and become a better caw maker and if these new guys feel this is the way for them to go about it then who really cares.they have some nice caws and some that need work but then again even the best caw makers out there started somewhere.anyway this wasn't meant to start some bullshit debate just my opinion.

You can pass around textures and such amongst each other without creating a joint account and a thread.

Like I said, if they work better, by working together, then more power to them. If not, and it's just a topic for separate CAWs from 3 different guys with no input from each other, it's a waste of space.

looking 4wd to ur HHH....which one of u guys will be primarily making it?

WM 29

guys thanks for supporters anyway if u guys feel that it is wasting time we dont care a lot and we r not posting our solo work only there is some caws we collabed on and we r gonna collab on alot of caws but we posted our caws so we dont start them over again and get the same thing

looking 4wd to ur HHH....which one of u guys will be primarily making it?

WM 29

guys thanks for supporters anyway if u guys feel that it is wasting time we dont care a lot and we r not posting our solo work only there is some caws we collabed on and we r gonna collab on alot of caws but we posted our caws so we dont start them over again and get the same thing

when u get to it, can u also do one of his dx attires...i need something to go with either wgc or nco's shawn michaels..

Archived