WWE All-Stars Online Servers Down

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JD_Moore

JD_Moore
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

So, does anyone know if servers are down for good or should we expect to see them back up soon?  I was hooked on playing online with this game!  I have tried to play online with WWE'13 but it is horrible compared to All-Stars!

#2 BlakeR0driguez

BlakeR0driguez
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

WWE All-stars is the best WWE game period. I play it online for the xbox all the time. I cant believe the servers are still down. The future of WWE All-stars is looking pretty dim. A sad time in wrestling games history indeed. We can only hope this was either a mistake and will be corrected soon or that another company is being handed the rights to owning the server or something like that. I dont know the exact date the servers went down but i know its been several days now. My personal opinion is that it is finally gone for good but you would think someone ANYONE would have the guts to tell us fans and the All-stars community. It feels so shady that it went down hush hush and there is nothing online about this. If anyone has any details please post it with a link. I will continue searching also.

:(.

#3 Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,393 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

Are they still down?

#4 LuisTX85

LuisTX85

Fire and Brimstone

• Members
  • 9,799 posts
  • SEN (PS3): LuisTX85

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

That's a shame as I was thinking of getting this game again:(,The online play&servers were indeed beyond better than the SvR/WWE franchise!!

#5 JD_Moore

JD_Moore
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

Yes they are still down.  I checked again April 22, 2013.  It is gone for good apparently...

#6 Shadow Getsuga

Shadow Getsuga

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,727 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Y2J_Uzumaki

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

https://twitter.com/...617477577785344

Yeah. They're down for good. :(

#7 KSP

KSP

Opener

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Gamertag: Killswitch Punk

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

I was thinking of getting this game soon too. I guess I don't have much reason to get it now. :(