Archer's Goldberg (04-24-13 New 4th attire, Now on XBL)

Archer

Best looking Goldberg I've seen, great work Arch, nice to see someone try a Goldberg on their own, brings a different flavour than the others. Definite download for me.

And thanks for your hard work this year, you've managed to top even your great '12 stuff (still wish someone had ported over your Roode though). Best of luck in the future mate!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best looking Goldberg I've seen, great work Arch, nice to see someone try a Goldberg on their own, brings a different flavour than the others. Definite download for me.

And thanks for your hard work this year, you've managed to top even your great '12 stuff (still wish someone had ported over your Roode though). Best of luck in the future mate!

This is how I feel as well. :) A for sure download for me.

Remember Render please

Seriously man just stop you're going to piss off creators if you ask for a Render if they have one great I am sure they'll add one, but if you keep bothering them they will become very annoyed. I know I myself am becoming very annoyed just reading your posts. it's getting to the point where I already know what your post is before I open a CAW topic you've just posted in.

Remember Render please

Seriously man just stop you're going to piss off creators if you ask for a Render if they have one great I am sure they'll add one, but if you keep bothering them they will become very annoyed. I know I myself am becoming very annoyed just reading your posts. it's getting to the point where I already know what your post is before I open a CAW topic you've just posted in.

I agree dude, it's getting annoying seeing him post that crap on almost every topic, lol.

Remember Render please

This

If Archer wants a render then I've already made one which he can use if he wants. @Archer if you know how to inject renders then PM me and I can send you the .dds file.

Remember Render please

Remember Render please

This

If Archer wants a render then I've already made one which he can use if he wants. @Archer if you know how to inject renders then PM me and I can send you the .dds file.

I am communicating with archer he told me he is going to reupload with renders just want updates on whats he doing, and thanks Nazza

Simply the best Goldberg I ever had in any Wrestling game, including the ones he was on the default roster. Would give it 6 stars if I could, outstanding work!

Is there any way I can make WWE1 attire my default without loosing the render? I changed his overall stats to 94 in attire 4 and lost the render in this slot, if I remember right this was the magic slot last year, so you didnt lose the render if you copy attire 4 to slot 1... is this still working?

Simply the best Goldberg I ever had in any Wrestling game, including the ones he was on the default roster. Would give it 6 stars if I could, outstanding work!

Is there any way I can make WWE1 attire my default without loosing the render? I changed his overall stats to 94 in attire 4 and lost the render in this slot, if I remember right this was the magic slot last year, so you didnt lose the render if you copy attire 4 to slot 1... is this still working?

You can change the stats in the universe mode menu...

Edit : You mean the attributes right ?

You can change the stats in the universe mode menu...

Edit : You mean the attributes right ?

Yes, like grapple strenght etc. I know I can change them in Universe Mode and its no problem for me if I lose a render in attire slot 4 as right now when I did it in the Caw editor. Thats all good, but is there a way I wont lose the render for the second slot if I copy it to to slot 1, cause I really would like to have this attire as my default with the render still on it. Hope this made sence...

Great work Archer! Only gripe (not really a gripe for use of a better word) Goldberg never wore wrestling (hi-tops) boots. Yeah, I get that it's an easy edit, but you would lose the render, any hoo nvm, not to take anything away from this amazing Goldberg :cool:

ThePacmanClassic (on wrong account lol): Yea, I too dislike how the makers of the game have never given us what I call "ankle length boots"...

e.g Goldberg, Ryback, Tomko & Dean Malenko (what they all sported).

Hopefully in 2K14 we get ankle length ones as I'm fed-up of having to use either the smallest length high-top boots or sneakers w/socks.

Great work, Archer. I absolutely love this CAW. I especially like the last attire. There's something extremely satisfying about playing as a rough, old, Goldberg.

I agree 100%!! Thank you again Archer! I just simmed your Goldberg vs Pac's KENTA in Itachi's NOAH arena on epic! Goldberg was victorious following a jackhammer. The match was about 20 minutes or so. KENTA got in tons of offense including 2 GTS', but it still just wasn't enough! I friggin love this Goldberg man!!

Archived