Archer's The Rock (04-10-13: In-game Pics, Final Face)

Archer

Update 04-10-13: Probably Final Face, in-game Pics added

Final_Rock_Face_zpsb8114602.png

in_game_zps722ea91e.png

Here's my take on The Rock for this year... I used the same morphing as last year (tweaked version of WolfgangJT's 2011 Rock)..

Credits: WolfgangJT for the base morphing

The_Rock_face_zpsc104d457.png

attire1_zpse2a40113.png

attire2_zps22ed8e12.png

epic caw :) awesome work it is better than the last year one did u change something ?

if u r talking on morphing just read the first post.. he said " Here's my take on The Rock for this year... I used the same morphing as last year (tweaked version of WolfgangJT's 2011 Rock).."

Awesome Rock Arch, see a hell of a lot in him here.

Only suggs would be:

Add some bracket () designs to the nostrils to help capture his nostril shaping a little more as it looks a tad bulbous at the moment.

Also consider adding some dark circular/oval design to emphasize those bull like nostrils themselves.

Eye shaping/size looks a little off...again a couple of designs to the outer edges would probably help a treat and maybe play around with the size/angle ever so slightly also.

ROCK-620_1577044a_zps8797afda.jpg

Hope the suggs are seen as helpful and nothing else, i like this a lot...you have improved tenfold since last year IMO.

I like this but I also agree with Aj Sims suggestions and one other thing that people keep forgetting Rock is older now..and he mosty definetly has nose to mouth lines although not too prominent but he has them even in the pic ..AJ Sims pic is perfect for location

Archived