Paige! Paige everywhere!

Lyriqz ✪

So I made one of the first Paige's this year and with over 3k download it was somewhat succesful. However, I was never completely satisfied with it. Ever since my bro Oldsie asked if he could tweak my Paige a bit I wanted to make a new one, a better one. So I started with a different template, did everything from scratch, including Paint Tools and here's what I have so far. Suggestions are welcome :)

iom1sk.jpg

eiqdg.jpg

The template looks fairly asian, I allready tweaked the eyes, I think it's better now. Good spot on the skin, never really noticed it, just kinda saw it and ignored it. Changed the skin now, keep the suggestions coming :)

The other version just looks better,im not sure what it is i think on this one the nostrils need width.

It does indeed, I added width like a couple of minutes before you posted, you're spot on though. Since Oldsie and me are working on that other Paige, I try to use different morphing, however, I did use part of the mouth morphing now, face looks a lot better atm, I'll get some new pics later. Suggestiosn are still welcome. :)

Update:

2z5k49f.jpg

I think the nose is better now (added the suggested width) and the mouth and jaw should be a bit better now as well. I changed the eyes and the brows but I'm not really feeling it yet. I think if I can nail the eye morphing, it will turn out pretty good. Suggestions are welcomed :)

• 1 month later...

Great work! That's probably the best Paige someone is able to create in this game. Its sad that THQ can't animate hair but this still looks great. I hope you create her new outfit aswell.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived