Masacrita Dorada to WWE

Fried

http://www.luchaworld.com/?p=23490

In a recent interview in Luchas 2000 magazine Masacrita Dorada confirmed he has signed with WWE.

David Meltzer has confirmed there is a mini in developmental.

More details in the article above.

For those unfamilar with him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdEp5Gue94

Damn it wwe stay away from Mexico it's talent is too good for you. If yes stay away from Japanese and British talent too. You don't know how to treat them.

Exactly....WWE has no good track record when coming to foreign stars.

WWE would either give them a Stereotypical gimmick or make them jobbers.

This is a rough translation of his comments in the article

"Me siento muy feliz y contento de que la empresa WWE haya puesto los ojos en mi y lo unico que les puedo decir y adelantar es que ya tengo un contrato firmado, no se los planes, no se que vaya ir hacer haya, es que les pudeo adelantar por el momento."

I feel very happy and glad that the WWE company has laid eyes on me and the only thing I can tell in advance is that I have a signed contract, no plans, (I don't know what I'm) going to do there, is that they times can I pass for now (?)"

"Hace dos anos hice la prueba gracias a que me contacto con esta empresa Durango Kid estaban en el Palacio de los Deportes y fue ahi donde me dijeron que iba a quedar contratado."

Two years ago I auditioned because I contacted this company (when they) were in the Durango Kid Sports Palace and it was there where I was told that I would be hired.

Damn it wwe stay away from Mexico it's talent is too good for you. If yes stay away from Japanese and British talent too. You don't know how to treat them.

Exactly....WWE has no good track record when coming to foreign stars.

WWE would either give them a Stereotypical gimmick or make them jobbers.

To be fair he's damn great luchador who happens to be midget. Kind of writes itself.

Is it not Mascarita? I watched this guy in AAA years ago and could have sworn it was Mascarita Sagrada. They had a mini division full of midgets and it was so damn entertaining.

My mistake, should be Mascarita Dorada. He's the same mini that was Mascarita Sagrada and recently Mascarita Plateada.

I think it's pretty rare; the Mascara Dorada character was introduced because Mascarita Dorada was so damn popular.

This reminded me of half pint brawlers. The midget or juniors division is HUGE in Mexico, and most of these guys have made a name for themselves despite taking the name of already established bigger guys like Mascara Sagrada. Kinda weird how there is no Mini-Santo, Mini-Mil Mascaras or Mini-Blue Demon.

Archived