mrblacksheep' Diva COMPENDIUM! *April Davids*

mrblacksheep008

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any ETA on when April Hunter might be uploaded to Live?

Not too long. I'm cawing doing renders and a bunch of other things. Sorry for keeping people waiting. She has a new tat that Im making also as well as her moveset. She, the rest of Valkyrie and a few others will most definitley be uploaded before july lol. With be uploading all previously uploaded caws with renders. So people choose one with or without. Got sick of seeing my caws with bugged out logos at the vs screen.

Leah Von Dutch. Face is not quite where I like it. Attires are done for the most part. Small details missing from some attires due to layer limit.

20130529_063651_1.jpg

lvd.jpg

Santana Garrett

20130529_063204_1.jpg

image.jpg

Any ETA on when April Hunter might be uploaded to Live?

I will be uploading what Ive done recently by mid june. I should be done with my remaining caws by then.

I have a moveset for April Hunter if that helps I can upload it to Live.

I havent done her moveset except her specials and sigs. So when the time comes I'll let you know.

Santana is one of my favourite indy wrestlers, but damn her attires are ratchet haha. You've done a tremendous job on them though, as well as the face. I like your Leah too, but it looks as if she has no eyebrows, maybe darken them a tad? Great work all around though!

Kellie Skater preview added (to OP also). Still some work to be done on the face. Also need to pale her skin a bit, I have 2 other attires made for her but I have no idea what happened to the other photos I snapped. Attires ae done. Just need to adjust the black trim on her boots.

20130606_102753_1.jpg

image.jpg

20130606_102756_22.jpg

Were thes uploaded with renders? Like wat u posted with Melissa?

I was just seeing how the render looked in game. Making sure it looks good compared to the actual THQ renders. I will upload all my new caws on Monday. And reupload all caws with renders and updates gradually after that.

Were thes uploaded with renders? Like wat u posted with Melissa?

Sounds awsome...jst tossin up between dwnloadn a few of these or startn another profile wit jst divas & get a month gold membership 4 that profile jst 4 these..

I was just seeing how the render looked in game. Making sure it looks good compared to the actual THQ renders. I will upload all my new caws on Monday. And reupload all caws with renders and updates gradually after that.

Archived