45 replies to this topic

#41 MrB

MrB

Test Subject #33

• Members
  • 8,997 posts
  • Gamertag: BrotatoHead

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:44 AM

I didnt think the segment was awkward until they had Cole and King shit all over it. It actually made it seem very amateur when the announcers wouldnt shut up. I couldn't hardly understand Maddox and didnt know what the match was going to be until it was happening.

#42 Thriller

Thriller

Respect my conglomerate

• Members
  • 5,606 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

I was under the assumption that Maddox was supposed to fumble through his lines. It fits into him being an unqualified authority figure and an overall goofy character.

Edited by Thriller, 14 March 2013 - 01:12 AM.

#43 R A T E D.

R A T E D.

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 10,680 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RATEDMadness

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

Yeah I was confused with the whole Jeri-Tron thing. He's always had it in his segments I'm sure of it, I think it wasn't there for a bit and then it got removed or wasn't there at all. I didn't take notice. I only realised when Jericho said there used to be a Jeri-Tron here.

#44 MopOfVirtue

MopOfVirtue

The Rated-R-Megastar

• Members
  • 7,390 posts
  • Gamertag: BudgetedSpade
  • Twitter: @MopOfVirtue

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:59 AM

Jericho always gets the short end.

That's one of my pet hates. When Jericho returns to WWE, he does all the live events and such, while guys like The Rock and Lesnar, who are getting big fat paychecks for this gig, are given the spotlight and appreciation that Jericho deserves.
That Highlight Reel segment was absolutely terrible, and it wasn't Jericho's fault. I hope that the member of creative responsible for that crap is fired.

#45 Steez

Steez

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Jericho always gets the short end.

That's one of my pet hates. When Jericho returns to WWE, he does all the live events and such, while guys like The Rock and Lesnar, who are getting big fat paychecks for this gig, are given the spotlight and appreciation that Jericho deserves.
That Highlight Reel segment was absolutely terrible, and it wasn't Jericho's fault. I hope that the member of creative responsible for that crap is fired.
Exactly!

#46 Poe ěhlin

Poe ěhlin

「M・A・D」

• Members
  • 22,212 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XpoeshwinstonX
  • Twitter: @XW1n5t0nX

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

I read this earlier. It just shows how stupid Vince is.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brad maddox, chris jericho, the miz, highlight reel, raw