The Reason WWE Buried Chris Jericho's 'Highlight Reel'

I'd laugh is they brought back the busted JeriTron 5000(or is it 6000) just so that they can have a JeriTron for the Highlight Reel lol

He was obviously being sarcastic, wasn't that hard to realize that...

And I thought the segment was funny and enjoyed it.

Where did the Jeri-Tron disappear too? And why?

The whole point of the JeriTron was for the Shawn Michaels eye injury angle

But he had the JeriTron during the segment, then it just vanished, they even acknowledged it went. What was the purpose for that?

Jericho has used the JeriTron far before the angle even took place.

maddox is a breath of fresh air on the mic i must admit

im starting to become quite the fan of his, i just hope he gets some in ring time soon

Where did the Jeri-Tron disappear too? And why?

The whole point of the JeriTron was for the Shawn Michaels eye injury angle

dont know where you heard that, but its bullshit, but the jeritron has been on the highlight reel since i can remember

The segment only became painful and embarrassing when King and Cole started shitting all over it. I mean, Christ...I couldn't even hear that Maddox had booked an IC title match for the following week. I know others had trouble hearing this as well. You can't just talk over segments that announce title matches. If Vince is the reason for this, then we could really do without him. I assumed it was just Lawler and Cole sucking at their job.

Commentary nearly ruined my entire night because it pissed me off so much. Lawler and Cole shouldn't speak. All they do is gang up against heels and kiss the asses of the faces and crack dumb jokes and yet they go on to bury an entire segment just because the crowd just wasn't into it? The crowd was shit all night. Whether or not Vince was spitting commands into commentary's ears is irrelevant. It only worsened the segment and it was a blatant act of disrespect.

I didnt think the segment was awkward until they had Cole and King shit all over it. It actually made it seem very amateur when the announcers wouldnt shut up. I couldn't hardly understand Maddox and didnt know what the match was going to be until it was happening.

Yeah I was confused with the whole Jeri-Tron thing. He's always had it in his segments I'm sure of it, I think it wasn't there for a bit and then it got removed or wasn't there at all. I didn't take notice. I only realised when Jericho said there used to be a Jeri-Tron here.

Jericho always gets the short end.

That's one of my pet hates. When Jericho returns to WWE, he does all the live events and such, while guys like The Rock and Lesnar, who are getting big fat paychecks for this gig, are given the spotlight and appreciation that Jericho deserves.

That Highlight Reel segment was absolutely terrible, and it wasn't Jericho's fault. I hope that the member of creative responsible for that crap is fired.

Jericho always gets the short end.

That's one of my pet hates. When Jericho returns to WWE, he does all the live events and such, while guys like The Rock and Lesnar, who are getting big fat paychecks for this gig, are given the spotlight and appreciation that Jericho deserves.

That Highlight Reel segment was absolutely terrible, and it wasn't Jericho's fault. I hope that the member of creative responsible for that crap is fired.

Exactly!

Archived