Extreme Championship Wrestling Part 2

Kush™

Hey guys,i am resurrecting my ECW caws.I should get more done this time as i have recently learnt how to rip textures and ive got some from ECW Anarchy Rulz and ECW Hardcore Revolution,

Anyway i really need my PT fixed to preview most of my CAWs but no one wants to fix it lol.

So ill post it here http://www.mediafire.com/?qd3ra5xtdkqvc1m

PREVIEWS

911:

911z.png

Roadkill:

roadkillt.png

Danny Doring:

doring.png

Super Crazy:

supercrazz.png

Suggestions welcome,*Note* Not much Detailing has been added to Roadkill and Doring yet as i need to add textures first

Hope its liked :cool:

This should be good!

Thanks man.

Just to let everyone know For 911 there will only be one attire as i dont know what else he wore.

911's attire was always the same only thing he ever changed was his t shirt he had and wore his "Did Someone Call 911" shirt a lot then a white stencil pic of him choke slamming someone and different ECW shirts otherwise the attire was always the same.

If you like dailymotion.com has lots of ECW Hardcore TV 1995 and all of 1996 the full uncut original version of the TV show all uploaded by one user called extrememayhem or something like that there awesome u can watch all of 96 from the first week of January to the last week in December in weekly order plus they have all the original music to it. it's cool you see lots of 911 and his different shirts if you want.

Plus there is another site that has all of the match listings for every year Of ECW Hardcore TV so if you look there before watching you'll know what the episode will show. Sorry can't remember the name of this site as i type this I googled "ECW Hardcore TV 1996 match listings" to find it.

I watched them all while making the sets for Dre's ECW caws I wish TV was that good today. Anyhow how if your interested and they apply your more then welcome to use my sets that i made for Dre if you like. There 100% accurate and fun there's over 50 as i made all but five of his 50+.

Always liked 911 look forward to him for those who are gonna dl him and are not sure about his theme music in ECW it was Frankenstein by the Edgar Winter Group.

I also remember in your older topic you had listed Vampire Warrior on your ECW roster to be made. I hope you can manage to make him at some point he would be great to add to the ECW universe.

Yeah i have seen a couple of vids of 911 but cant make out whats on the shirt,as for Vampire Warrior i can defo give it shot if you make moveset.And i will defo use your movesets man :cool:

Also i am gonna post pics some time next week so i can get more pics.Ive completed Roadkill and Doring,Im redoing Crazys attires as i wasnt happy with it.Im currently drawing 911's tat.New caws will include Corino,Rotten,Mahoney all with textures thanks to Archer

Archived