Undertaker by Archer/Bhangraman (03-20-13 A.B.A. and Big Evil slots now on XBL)

Archer

thanks for the positive feedbacks guys.. will definitely tweak the hair color. about the textured bandana, it's doable, but i'm not 100% sure how good it will look with that hair type. but surely we will try.

I personally don't see why to do a textured bandana...the in-game one will work just fine IMO...and would look better being able to go around the hair.

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/6d3c7e192e46093335786503e9e3c79a/l.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41608_105788239454617_4839_n.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone. Wolfie had mentioned eyebrows to tweak but anything else as we want to make this fast before the boards go even slower i got busy else this would have been previewed a month back

PS no plans on making classic taker as I told Dyno he nailed it.. ABA etc will be made though

Slightly-off topic but this is important: R.I.P Paul Bearer (William Moody) aged 58 (March 5th, 2013). Real life, not a storyline.

Arguably the greatest pro-wrestling manager of all time. He helped make The Undertaker & Kane. It's only right that I pay my respects. Thank you for the memories, Paul Bearer.

Quite a few folk for a bit now have been requesting an accurate Biker Taker CAW be underway & it's cool to see you guys fulfill the people's wishes. I'll be looking forward to this progress.

Glad this is liked. We are aiming to upload at least these two slots very soon and then the last slot which will be his long haired appearance vs HHH/ HBK and his wrestlemania look from this year after wrestlemania but we wont make anyone wait for the short haired and ABA

So any suggestions on the above? Archer maybe you should have updated first page for more suggestions. Also look at my PM cheers

Archived