1198 replies to this topic

#1181 JustsomeNUGGET

JustsomeNUGGET

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 565 posts
  • Gamertag: RAZORBACKrulz

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:58 AM

Didn't even know that this existed..... Anyway been on here for like a month but I was lurking around for a few years....So yea hi

(Really Late)

#1182 TheBlackWarrior

TheBlackWarrior

New Talent

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:26 PM

hi all,

i'm the blackwarrior,from France..i love frog's legs and snails and like the women's division and the WWE..i follow this forum with pictures threads of wrestlers.

favourite wrestlers : Aj styles,Seth Rollins

favourite female wrestlers: Paige,Becky Lynch,Aj lee 

i apologie in advance for my poor english skills

Greetings from France

so long

#1183 PaperThinWalls

PaperThinWalls

Doo-Dah

• Global Moderator
  • 6,200 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:43 PM

Heh. Your English skills ain't so bad; your post is perfectly understandable. Interesting taste in food you got there!

Anyway, welcome! :D

#1184 TheBlackWarrior

TheBlackWarrior

New Talent

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:16 PM

thanks..about the food it's the general idea of what people think of french people,no? but yep,i admit it's true for me. :)

#1185 Moneyspider

Moneyspider
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Gamertag: Moneyspider_Todd
  • Twitter: @crossman311_077

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:53 PM

Hi! Moneyspider here :)

I'm from Chile, Antofagasta, south america (no, no jungle or forest here :P). I've ben a wrestling fan since early the year 2000. Big fan of WWF (and early WWE years) TNA/Impact! Wrestling and old school NWA/WCW. I used to be a booker/manager of a local wrestling group here in my city (FULL Lucha Libre), and nowadays i'm a writer/penciller-by-necessity XD

I'm more of the old arcade-ish wrestling games, especially the original Smackdown! games. The kind-of-"modern" games i've been playing are the TNA Impact and WWE All Stars (both PS2/XBOX 360/DS-3DS games :P)

that's it. Greetings!

#1186 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 13,345 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:38 AM

Hi! Moneyspider here :)

I'm from Chile, Antofagasta, south america (no, no jungle or forest here :P). I've ben a wrestling fan since early the year 2000. Big fan of WWF (and early WWE years) TNA/Impact! Wrestling and old school NWA/WCW. I used to be a booker/manager of a local wrestling group here in my city (FULL Lucha Libre), and nowadays i'm a writer/penciller-by-necessity XD

I'm more of the old arcade-ish wrestling games, especially the original Smackdown! games. The kind-of-"modern" games i've been playing are the TNA Impact and WWE All Stars (both PS2/XBOX 360/DS-3DS games :P)

that's it. Greetings!

Welcome :)

#1187 Moneyspider

Moneyspider
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Gamertag: Moneyspider_Todd
  • Twitter: @crossman311_077

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:44 AM

thanks! :D

#1188 jbl328

jbl328
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:27 AM

Hi All; Taker Fans, Legend Fans, WWE Fans etc

Not really "new" to the forums here as I've been following this site anonymously since mid 2012 but this is my 1st time posting here.

About myself, you can just call me jbl or Tony. HUGE Undertaker fan. I've watched a lot of wrestling since the late 1980s up until 2010.(Mostly WWF, WWE, some WCW, a little bit of ECW)

Anyway if you're a legends fan, engage in video gaming and you've enjoyed the ECW, WCW, WWF Golden, New Generation, Attitude, and Ruthless Aggression Eras, I have a very special project to share with you all later in the 'Archived Wrestling Games/ section of this forum. So, stay tuned!

#1189 PeachesPK

PeachesPK
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Gamertag: PeachesPK

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:03 AM

Hi everyone, I'm Peaches.

I've lurked these forums for a few years (only for CAWs). Decided to make a profile and start chatting.

I used to play on PlayStation since PS2 up to PS4. Made the jump to Xbox a few months ago because all my friends played on there. So i'm kind of starting fresh and having fun doing it.

I'm a huge wrestling fan. Been watching since I was young in 2002. Brock Lesnar was my favorite when I started watching back then, before I knew anything about heels/faces. I just thought he was badass. Aside from Brock, my other favorites include: CM Punk, Chris Jericho, HBK, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Sasha Banks, Carmella, and a few others. Unfortunately, I work nights. So I haven't had a chance to watch any WWE for awhile. I just catch PPVs and YouTube recaps.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to meeting the community here. The only other forum i've been apart of was a PSN community. They were great, but once I jumped to Xbox I stopped going there.

#1190 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,766 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:40 AM

Welcome Peaches!

#1191 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 13,345 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

Welcome to all the new people!

#1192 gone-user

gone-user
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:51 PM

I'm not a damn spambot, let me through

edit: it worked! good mornin', fellas

Edited by toojer, 18 November 2017 - 02:52 PM.

#1193 ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Gamertag: Ask Me
  • SEN (PS3): Ask Me

Posted 04 March 2018 - 04:11 PM

Hey All New Here.

seems like I made this account in 2009 but forgot all about it. i'm here to just chill and chat hope to see u around here.

#1194 The Original Nomed

The Original Nomed
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:52 AM

It would appear that I am he resident FNG. I am Middle-aged and crazy. If ya wanna know something about me just ask me in a pm if it doesn't pertain to the thread we are posting in if ya don't mind. I look forward to participating in this forum as much as possible. Thanks for having me.

#1195 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 13,345 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:28 PM

Welcome all.

#1196 VanillaSlice

VanillaSlice

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,115 posts
  • Gamertag: brennanshow37

Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:51 PM

Sad ive been a member longer then this thread. 🤤 I also still, suck at making caws.

#1197 Neg Crepe

Neg Crepe

As Rome Burns

• Members
  • 7,815 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Neg_Crepe

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:43 PM

what is up.

#1198 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:06 AM

Forgot to post here. I came over here from Smacktalks. Long time guest to this site. Finally decided to join

#1199 Warhawk8492

Warhawk8492
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:19 PM

I am a longtime wrestling gamer and I decided to join looking for advice on a few things. 

How is everyone doing?