#21 Shindol

Shindol

Interplanetary

• Members
  • 4,093 posts
  • Gamertag: Heloshindol
  • SEN (PS3): shindol

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

I've said it many times. WrestleMania at Wembley Stadium would be huge. I also think they missed a great opportunity last year with Summerslam. It was the 20th Anniversary of Summerslam'92 and and London would've still been high off the buzz created by the Olympics. I know there's the time zone problem but surely a one off Sunday afternoon PPV could work. It'd be interesting to know if the US fans on here would be happy for a one off situation like this and if not, why?

#22 Zonda

Zonda

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

What do you think the chances are of Wrestlemania in the UK?

#23 Poe ěhlin

Poe ěhlin

「M・A・D」

• Members
  • 22,212 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XpoeshwinstonX
  • Twitter: @XW1n5t0nX

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

I've said it many times. WrestleMania at Wembley Stadium would be huge. I also think they missed a great opportunity last year with Summerslam. It was the 20th Anniversary of Summerslam'92 and and London would've still been high off the buzz created by the Olympics. I know there's the time zone problem but surely a one off Sunday afternoon PPV could work. It'd be interesting to know if the US fans on here would be happy for a one off situation like this and if not, why?

Personally, I'd have no problem with it being in the afternoon for it to be in Wembley. I could see though it being a problem for some. Some people might be out and about durring the day and might not be able to get home to see it. Plus I think WWE kind of bank on the idea of everybody is home on a Sunday night and might not have a whole lot to watch.

But regardless, WM at Wembley needs to happen at some point. It's just calling for it.

#24 AustinFan

AustinFan

Caws.ws Unofficial Wrestling News Reporter

• Members
  • 16,956 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AustinFan

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

What do you think the chances are of Wrestlemania in the UK?

Slim to none, I give it a less than 25% chance of happening, due the time zone issues, no way do they move from the prime time PPV slot(and lose millions, since WWE gets a higher percentage of revenue in the 8pm-12am EST time slot than any other time of day) nor would they ever tape a WrestleMania either.

Edited by AustinFan, 18 February 2013 - 04:33 PM.

#25 .ZEN

.ZEN

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

I doubt WWE could sell-out the Tokyo Dome but Wembley NEEDS to happen even if it meant holding the show in the middle of the night not to effect American Schedules.

#26 Soap

Soap

Guns Up

• Members
  • 13,002 posts
  • Gamertag: v Gooby
  • SEN (PS3): FearThaBeard_
  • Twitter: @GoobyTM

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Wrestlemania seems very unlikely but I can see SummerSlam having a chance.

#27 _Newhouse_

_Newhouse_

GOAT

• Members
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

WM won't be going international any time soon, at least for another 4-5 years.