KILLER ELITE SQUAD!!!!!!!

Dre41

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man lol But seriously it is so sick that i would pay you for it bro. Thanks for all the dope CAWS this game would be lame without them. Once you release this all I have to do is find Chono and I can die happy lol

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/445877-masahiro-chono-by-nwoldskool/

NWOldskool is making a fantastic Chono. The thread has gone a little quiet, but he's probably busy with other projects. But definitely one to watch.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/445197-kane-updated-25113-dynomytes-misc-caws/

Dynomyte also tweaked Petchy's great Mutoh CAW. Not sure if he released it yet though as i've been too busy to keep up with the board as of late.

Thanks alot man that is a great Chono I hope he also does an older Chono as well as the nWo variant

DRE Ill pay for u for this!!!!

What? You could just download it for free.

But I know I said ill uploaded it yesterday but I was so busy I couldn't. I will try to upload this tonight.

BME tweaked your Tajiri and wants permission to upload a CAS.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/446898-the-green-mist-dragon/

tajiie.png

Okada is looking sweet, he'll fit well into my planned universe. As you are aiming for guys with complex outfits, is there any hope of AAA's Cibernetico? In all the years i've played WWE i'm yet to see anyone capture him. I figure the king of paint tools might be the guy to ask given his many tattoos (which i think might be why many don't try him). What can i say, i'm going for a puro save with a few lucha guys thrown in to give that international flavour lol.

Amazing work on both of these, can't say anything more than that. Really looking forward to seeing where you go next with this. At this rate i doubt i'll be all that interested in WWE '14, given i'lll have 5 full saves for this year's game across different eras and promotions.

its a hacked created finisher. I splice two parts using a save editor since the game wouldnt let you do it naturally

PS idk if he uploaded it or not but even if he did I cant get it because of these crap servers rrrrrgggggg!!!!! They only work at like 2 am lol

its a hacked created finisher. I splice two parts using a save editor since the game wouldnt let you do it naturally

PS idk if he uploaded it or not but even if he did I cant get it because of these crap servers rrrrrgggggg!!!!! They only work at like 2 am lol

you need to fix it your rainmaker doesn't do any damage at all

Guess he gave up trying to upload these today lol damn servers. I dont know why the Rainmaker doesnt do damage hmm... time to investigate

When I get home around 4:30 eastern time I'll try again. I also have a Randy the ram Robinson caw to upload as well.

Archived