World Wrestling Federation: The Save (UPDATED FEB 20th, 2013)

Dynomyte

Well, the attitude era project died because I was a dumbass and didn't back everything up.

This is a different story. The only thing that's gotten in the way of this getting out the door is time.

I've applied entrances to most everyone. Movesets are almost ready.

I've started tweaking things for JTag users so be cool, dudes. Good things come to those who wait.

Well, his last post was a little over two months ago, and he seemed to be just about done at that point. It's a bit puzzling why he won't even respond to inquiries.

Personally, I just think these save topics are really the worse way to show off your work. If you release caws individually and then do a save that's one thing, but holding off to release 50 caws just doesn't have a good track record, either this year or in previous years. Dyno already lost a slew of attitude caws for this game last year, yet he seems stuck on going the "wait til I'm done" 50-caw save route.

As far as I can tell only two guys haves pulled off releasing a full 50-wrestler save this year. Everyone else just abandons their projects (Titan being the exception), and neither explains why or attempts to release what they worked on.

I definitely think this save could've kept my interest in WWE 13 a bit longer, but at this point the project seems to be in limbo. You can only say "patience, patience" so many times before you need to put up or shut up.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Called this guy out months ago. Never delivers or shares "his" stuff. It's because it's fake. Either not his work, or he spends time photo shopping instead of making actual CAWs. He "mysteriously lost" his other save. He's "mad" at people. He has to wait to release anything. Always some excuse or disappearance.Bravo Sierra my friend.Don't bother showing up for 2k14 and getting your kicks by getting kids hopes up and having people beg you to share.

Called this guy out months ago. Never delivers or shares "his" stuff. It's because it's fake. Either not his work, or he spends time photo shopping instead of making actual CAWs. He "mysteriously lost" his other save. He's "mad" at people. He has to wait to release anything. Always some excuse or disappearance.Bravo Sierra my friend.Don't bother showing up for 2k14 and getting your kicks by getting kids hopes up and having people beg you to share.

Holy shit! I don't even know where to begin with an idiotic post as this.

It's called a life, you know. Some people have it.

Are. You. Serious. :facepalm:

This is a new low for this forum, possibly the most absurd member to have ever posted on here! :lol:

Was my post really any more absurd than going through the time and effort of making CAWs, screen capping them, posting them on a CAW forum website, promising a release then not delivering? I've made CAWs. I've uploaded them. I've tweaked them, and uploaded them again.Just like you have. Not a big deal. I just don't see the purpose in posting pics and hyping your own stuff if you don't plan on sharing. That comes off as highly narcissistic to me.

maybe he's dead

Nah, he's been active elsewhere earlier today.

He just hangs out at another caw site these days. He did a caw save for Action Arcade Wrestling but never ended up releasing any part of this save. While I'd say him doing that refutes the "he's busy/ he's got a life" argument, it's weird that he just never released what he had (he claimed to be done sans a few move sets/entrances).

Not to hijack the topic but you are all aware I released a WWF era save months ago rendered and with trons nearly identical to this save with caws from the top caw makers. You should probably just download that and enjoy it as its almost the same exact thing minus a few caws.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived