BHANGRA_MAN's Owen Hart UPLOADED ON LIVE..Slammy attire IS FIXed but no pics yet fixed ; UPLOADED 21/03/2013; NEW PICS soon

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Yankees but this is not usual from a topic from mine. I believe genuinely there is a lack of interest. Well attire pics next a few more posts maybe I guess lets see what happens. I will have another more modern caw soon lets see if more interest there. Boards are slow but not this slow

Looking a lot smoother. I'd continue with this as I think people are definitely interested (at least I am), it's just a slow time for boards in general lately. The games made less buys this year, less people are on the boards it seems and in general, things slowed down for us a lot with the introduction of Community Creations.

Activity in general has been way down since '10.

No worries I will see what I do but will finish Owen and let Carpe finish Jim Anvil

But pac that wouldnt be the case as in the past I done caws that others made..the owen/ anvil are at least on par wih Iamnomodder so I appreciate its more likely the boards are slow..Even the nco topic which is rapid mostly has regular posters ..mine has regular posters just not many requesters ..Anyway dont matter..we shall see how slow the boards whenever I post my other two new caws real soon..;)

@anyone whose interested hopefully Carpe will have attire pics by the weekend

can't speak 4 every1 else but i know im looking for some1 any1

to finally put out a good british bulldog (if u made him u'd definitely have my attention)

i've seen what u've done with both Hogan & Macho who I had 2 d/l for my 92save

& can only imagine how good the face / attires would be if u made him

jus sayn...........

I've seen a couple of people express their interest in a Bulldog caw (myself included)

but @Bhangra do u have any plans or interest in creating him ?

also loving that anvil (u nailed the face) can't wait to see the attires & this needs to be added to my save

great work

Thanks for the kind words. Me and Carpe will finish this now for the few who are interested

@flipjays, SO_NY, Bludhaven I did bulldog last year with Carpe which I thought was spot on so like Hogan that would be straight conversion. Nomodder did ask me ages ago to maybe a collab at that time I said maybe but I havent heard anything..so going to see if Carpe is up for it as I rarely have time for attires and it was our collab so be fair to ask again..for machoman, hogan and test I did have time for attires..else will see if Dyno wants to do the attires on bulldog..I can do the face

hopefully attire pics tonight on owen and jim

Thanks for the comments. I am not sure where is Carpe is..I think like Machoman I might have to finish this myself. I did have a good tweak on the cards as well trying to fix the cheeks but was hoping Carpe could take clearer pics. Unfortunately we may loose Anvil as I didnt have the cas files.

Anyone got textures for owens attires possibly?

@Kreativ not a useful comment especially when you dont mention specifics. I am known especially these past two games to take feedback and continue working on the caw. Anyway I have fixed cheeks but waiting for clearer pics. If you think its off point out areas. I have tweaked jaw and cheek size and made the cheeks smoother but hopefully someone can help me take better pics. I hope the update addresses what you think needs working on

@BirdSolution cheers

Archived