nCo WWE CAWs - Complete Section - Updated 7/23

nCo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone here have a titantron making programme that doesn't have that blimmin watermark on the bottom right, i know brienj handed out a few titantron maker programmes without the watermark to a few caw makers, if you do can you make some hq titantrons for the nxt roster :)

Does anyone here have a titantron making programme that doesn't have that blimmin watermark on the bottom right, i know brienj handed out a few titantron maker programmes without the watermark to a few caw makers, if you do can you make some hq titantrons for the nxt roster :)

Brien did a some trons without the watermark for certain people.. Nobody has the tool that does it tho...

i think if i made the tool i will put the logo so no one forgets that i made it anyway certain people asked him if he can remove it but he always said no

Laugh my ass off, if i were to send him about 30 enc files i don't think he'd do them all although if someone were to create titantron packs nxt, and past wrestlers to add to the nco caws i think he may be willing to help out

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate to bump this topic, but I know some of you were asking me to make a pack that contained all the trons for our caws in one place. Well... here it is, and it will likely take awhile to download. Unfortunately I was unable to include all of the trons in one pack since I was over the 200mb limit for a single file.

I'd estimate that about 85-90% of these are official trons thanks to some help from WFMashUpz. So even if you have trons for some of these caws already, I highly recommend giving it a download since we have recently found the official trons for people like Leo Kruger and Paige.

Pack 2(63MB): http://www.mediafire.com/download/o6lgrn9f7of6xoz/Trons_the_Sequel.rar

These packs include trons for:

00 Adrian Neville
01 Alex Riley
02 The Ascension (Cameron & O'Brian)
04 Big E Langston
05 Bo Dallas
06 Brad Maddox
08 British Ambition
09 Camacho
12 Corey Graves
13 Curt Hawkins
14 Curtis Axel
15 Derrick Bateman
17 Evan Bourne
18 Ezekiel Jackson
19 Fandango
21 International Airstrike
22 Jack Swagger
24 Johnny Curtis
25 JTG
26 Kaitlyn
27 Kassius Ohno
28 Leo Kruger
29 Mason Ryan
30 Michael McGillicutty
32 Paige
The Sequel
33 Prime Time Players
34 Rick Victor
35 Rosa Mendes
36 Trent Barreta
37 Tyson Kidd
38 William Regal
39 The Wyatt Family

Yea 360 caws vs ps3 Caws is a huge difference in quality, no offense to kradiation and nco Japan , they're great. But 360 just had more quality and quantity. I hope most of you stick to Xbox, as I will be too. Especially now that Microsoft reversed their always online and used game restrictions policies. Hope to see the nCo on Xbox one. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the WWE 2K era.

Personally, I'll most likely be sticking with the Xbox One. I know a couple of the guys said they'd probably end up getting both eventually. I wouldn't worry about it too much yet though considering how 2K14 probably won't be on next gen.

Just thought i would post here to save replying to multiple messages. First off I'm not dead lol!

Regarding requests (textures) I will see what I can do, truth is i havent been on my lappy for some time so haven't had a chance to finish the last ones...but if i get time and motivation i will.

Requests for existing ones I will see what I can do...cant promise anything at the moment though.

And I will be on the PS4 next gen for sure.

Just thought i would post here to save replying to multiple messages. First off I'm not dead lol!

Regarding requests (textures) I will see what I can do, truth is i havent been on my lappy for some time so haven't had a chance to finish the last ones...but if i get time and motivation i will.

Requests for existing ones I will see what I can do...cant promise anything at the moment though.

bN7KWUH.gif

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

I wasn't sure which console to get, I was leaning more towards the PS4 but I wasn't sure. But this just calls it! Can't wait to see your work man :)

Archived