nCo WWE CAWs - Complete Section - Updated 7/23

nCo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question, how do I get Seth's Shield attire on to a normal attire slot?

If the Attire is set to the Cutscene Attire, just open up one of the attires, click on Ring Attire and copy the Cutscene Attire. Then copy the Attire to the Entrance Attire. :)

You're welcome :) You'll need BrienJ's editor, and a software to inject them with, I personally use Horizon. There should be download links for those in the tutorials. Just make sure you take your time and keep back-ups of everything.

Ok thanks

You can also use Pur3 Raf3x tool to inject caws & renders

These are great work guys!

I do have a question though, I just finished downloading all of these & noticed when I try Neville's top rope finisher, He stands up to jump & then sits back down on the top rope no matter what I do.

And just now I tried Dean's sig on Brad Maddox and both guys froze and floated backwards out of the ring. Any reason you can think of that might happen?

• 4 weeks later...

These are great work guys!

I do have a question though, I just finished downloading all of these & noticed when I try Neville's top rope finisher, He stands up to jump & then sits back down on the top rope no matter what I do.

And just now I tried Dean's sig on Brad Maddox and both guys froze and floated backwards out of the ring. Any reason you can think of that might happen?

Sounds like you may have forgotten to inject the CAF's.

Give me a few, and I'll get it 4 u fam...

Thanks mate :) I know that this isn't an nCo CAW but can you get this CAW while you're getting the CAS files?

Jack Swagger (Search Tags: Swagger, STS)

I'd really appreciate it, thanks in advance.

That is actually something I've considered doing once I'm finished with the theme pack. I'll probably have something once WWE decides what they're doing with Curtis Axel's theme.

If you ever need any help then I can help you out :)

Give me a few, and I'll get it 4 u fam...

Thanks mate :) I know that this isn't an nCo CAW but can you get this CAW while you're getting the CAS files?

Jack Swagger (Search Tags: Swagger, STS)

I'd really appreciate it, thanks in advance.

That is actually something I've considered doing once I'm finished with the theme pack. I'll probably have something once WWE decides what they're doing with Curtis Axel's theme.

If you ever need any help then I can help you out :)

Me and MashUpz have the themes covered. Birdy told me the settings he used to use so it'll be a smooth transition there with the pack being almost complete(still wanting to add a few more) and I'm in the process of reorganizing my trons so I think should have that covered. Appreciate the offer though.

Archived