Last match you've played

LuisTX85

I was Tyler Black/Seth Rollins vs. Edge in the Main Event on Superstars in my Universe. This was a back & forth match with a lot of counters and some good high spots. Edge was a bloody mess but in the end he was still able to win despite Tyler kicking out of the Spear. It took a second Spear to put Tyler down only after Edge reversed my attempt at God's Last Gift. Match time 20:19.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Universe Mode - TNA...

Bound for Glory series match - Rob Van Dam vs Devon... Tune in to "Your WWE 13 Universe" sometime this week to find out the results!

I've REALLY been enjoying Universe Mode with the TNA roster this year.

Shane McMahon vs Vince McMahon in an I Quit Match at Judders WrestleMania X-Seven arena;Legend Difficulty on Normal

It lasted more than 30 minutes, I hit the Coast to Coast 3 times, the Combo Punches 6 times, elbow from the top, elbow through announce table, I busted open Vince with the bell, stealed his stunner and still couldn't get the win

He reversed my finisher and placed me in a abdominal stretch and I lost

Awesome match

60 Minute Submission Match at Royal Rumble, #1 Contender Match for the ACW Defiance Championship (Always has special rules, usually I Quit, Submission etc.. The Defiance name comes from the refusal to give up).

Daniel Bryan Vs. Bret Hart

I put it on Epic setting and then watched the match.. It was amazing to say the least.. Two submission experts of their times clashing.. It was the Best Submission Users of their generations (at least that's how I promoted it to be).

In the end, Bret Hart won and after the match they shook hands and have become allies.. I'm thinking of making them a Tag Team.

Elimination Chamber Tornado Tag match online,I was Attitude era Kane,I eliminated a person after doing a tombstone But soon after got eliminated with a roll pin.

My partners were two of my online homies,Some spamming going on But over all it was a pretty solid match and the random players were decent

Archived