nCo - The impactful mini project Update 02/25/2013 Austin Aries CAS FILE/ Impact Zone, Roode & Joe UP!

nCo

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anderson and Joe looks awesome. I gotta' ask Doc though, and I know your CAWS never need them, but is there any chance, any whatsoever, that you could use Archer's face texture on that Roode. Last year, his Roode was my single favourite CAW to use, down to how good that texture looked when applied. Even if a textured version doesn't go on CC, could you please help a brother out with getting a textured version? I just... I love that piece of photoshopped artwork.

Might be interested in contributing to this. Especially if any of my nCo brethren feel like getting... phenomenal? ;)

PM me regarding that Birdy. ;) I have something you may be interested in.

Yeah love the Roode, I might have used the "Bret Hart" hair for his longer hair attires though, since his hair was pretty curly.

I used it last year and I might change it back to the "hart" hair. If only there was real hair physics :hqhq: 5 minutes into a match this guys hair is a mess :lol:

Yeah love the Roode, I might have used the "Bret Hart" hair for his longer hair attires though, since his hair was pretty curly.

I used it last year and I might change it back to the "hart" hair. If only there was real hair physics :hqhq: 5 minutes into a match this guys hair is a mess :lol:

5 minutes in i call the "dry frizz" look :lol:

I made a PT of that "it factor" shirt, btw. It's in my pending fix. If you can squeeze a PT out of that one somehow.

No biggie if not, but I wanted you to know I had it in the works. I made some other TNA shirts, too. I had extra space after making my Aces & 8s stuff. :)

5 minutes in i call the "dry frizz" look :lol:

:lol: Perfect

I made a PT of that "it factor" shirt, btw. It's in my pending fix. If you can squeeze a PT out of that one somehow.

No biggie if not, but I wanted you to know I had it in the works. I made some other TNA shirts, too. I had extra space after making my Aces & 8s stuff. :)

If it is only 1! PT I could add it .....I think. I think I'm at 9 Pts at the moment.

Well since only 1 person voted (Thank you Codes), I will be going with that vote.. TNA sets will be career sets..

Samoa Joe moveset on CC! Tags-- RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

Abilities--

Outside Dives

Resiliency

Hammer Throw

Ring Escape

Comeback

You are the only person I have seen that made a good Anderson face, His face is damn hard to capture but you did it

Thank you. Ravenos provided a awesome base btw so credit to him.

Well since only 1 person voted (Thank you Codes), I will be going with that vote.. TNA sets will be career sets..

Samoa Joe moveset on CC! Tags-- RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

Awesome :D I think you can expect him on CC very soon then. You are the man Righteous.

Mr. Anderson moveset is on CC! Tags-- RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

I am done for 2day.. Time 2 take a shower, head 2 Subway, and get ready 4 Impact!!!

Righteous, did you've memorized all moves of the move-set editor? LOL, because you movesets are getting ever faster!

Amazing Moves Bro"!

Mr. Anderson moveset is on CC! Tags-- RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

I am done for 2day.. Time 2 take a shower, head 2 Subway, and get ready 4 Impact!!!

Righteous, did you've memorized all moves of the move-set editor? LOL, because you movesets are getting ever faster!

Amazing Moves Bro"!

LOL... Something like that.. I have honed my craft quite well I'd say.. It's like when I watch the vids of the matches and all, I am already placing them in the moveset itself.. By the time I get finished, I already have most of the set finished in my head... I have developed a crafty technique for watching matches.. Benig able 2 get what I need from them, quickly... Glad everyone is still enjoying them..

LOL... Something like that.. I have honed my craft quite well I'd say.. It's like when I watch the vids of the matches and all, I am already placing them in the moveset itself.. By the time I get finished, I already have most of the set finished in my head... I have developed a crafty technique for watching matches.. Benig able 2 get what I need from them, quickly... Glad everyone is still enjoying them..

Yeah, it's nice to hear, and more incredible is that how the moves are accurate, they rarely miss a move and when, it's so insignificant because the whole moveset it's better than amazing, it's f'n" goodly awesome... (Ooh God, I'm sorry for lose my Composure). For years I've complaining about how the In-game movesets and the movesets creators were so bad, and then last year you Started to Show Off your talent. I really, really wait that you keep that fabulous work, and also wait that the 2k series allows you to keep and improve even more that flawless movesets.

Well, I think that I already said everything that came in my mind. LOL

Why HotavioH-- I never knew you felt that way! HAHAHA... But on the real, thanks alot fam.. It's definitely nice 2 hear.. Especially after all the crap I took from cats on the WWE 12 forums, and even in the beginning of this forum.. It feels good 2 know I am appreciated.. Imma start a petition to 2k, tell them 2 hire me 2 do movesets! LOL.. I wish.. That would be the ultimate job.. Well, it wouldnt even be a job 2 me.. Get paid 2 do something I enjoy and am passionate about... Will be interesting to see how they tackle movesets tho...

Archived