Unpopular TV Show Opinions

Voorhees_13

I mean, it was a cool scene, but a few cool scenes in something I generally find boring isn't great. Three times I've made it season 4 and have given up.

Congrats... I couldn't even make it through season three.

Different strokes for different folks and all, but I think it's one of the more overrated TV shows that I've ever tried watching.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, it was a cool scene, but a few cool scenes in something I generally find boring isn't great. Three times I've made it season 4 and have given up.

Different strokes for different folks and all, but I think it's one of the more overrated TV shows that I've ever tried watching.

Man I couldn't decide if I wanted to say overrated or not. Lol. Eh I wouldn't necessarily disagree, but again I don't doubt the technicality that went into making it.

This is an interesting discussion because I can see where both of you are coming from. I've watched Breaking Bad twice, perhaps my favourite T.V show thus far so I get Paper Thin's comments on how so much happens.

There is a methodical, slow burning tempo to like the first two seasons, although many may feel it runs throughout the entire show.

I feel like maybe you went into this, say, expecting Narcos and got something completely different, right?

Mike, the old grump, is the *censored*ing best. That's all I have to say on the matter.

But eh, you went into it expecting something else. I totally get what you're saying. I quit watching in season 3 once and returned to it a year later. Happened to love it on my second try.

*censored*ing hated Skylar and still do.

Man I couldn't decide if I wanted to say overrated or not. Lol. Eh I wouldn't necessarily disagree, but again I don't doubt the technicality that went into making it.

I only decided to use "overrated" because a majority of my IRL friends would always tell me things like, "dude, you totally have to watch this show, it's sooooo good."

Meh... it did absolutely nothing for me but induce sleep.

Mike, the old grump, is the *censored*ing best. That's all I have to say on the matter.

But eh, you went into it expecting something else. I totally get what you're saying. I quit watching in season 3 once and returned to it a year later. Happened to love it on my second try.

*censored*ing hated Skylar and still do.

The first time I watched it, I honestly didn't get the Skylar hate.

Yeah, she may have come off a little annoying every now and then in terms of how naggy she was on the whole, but I felt her behaviour was sort of justified with what Walt actually did.

That was before I watched it the second time, and the Beneke bit hit me:

The part where she reveals to Walt that she *censored*ed Beneke, when Walt was legit trying to do his best to bring the family back together. That was a shitty move.

Why didn't you just carry on from season 4 after a break instead of watching it through three times. No wonder you're bloody bored lol.

Why didn't you just carry on from season 4 after a break instead of watching it through three times. No wonder you're bloody bored lol.

Because they were each several years apart from each other and I smoke too much to remember what happened.

• 2 months later...

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge is a God awful version of Takeshi's Castle.

I thought it was the same thing, just dubbed over with purposefully poor translations

Archived