Unpopular TV Show Opinions

Voorhees_13

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start. The Walking Dead is incredibly overrated and stupid.

AGREED AS F**K. The comics are SO much better, and has a MUCH better fanbase, not filled with people who DON'T respect the source material AND it's fans, and are just zombie lust whores. You know, the type that play Call of duty Zombie mode

Big Bang Theory is SH*T and a horrible show that people think represents ''Nerd'' culture, and it is wrong.....in every way

Friends/Senfield, are not funny, never were, and never will be

Spartacus/Once Upon a Time are the two best shows on television

Supernatural season 1-5, and if it ended there, would have been the best show of all time.

Jericho was underrated

(I hate the ''genre'', but bashing reality TV is NOT unpopular, just throwing that out there before that's ALL we see on here)

Lights Out was ridiculously underrated and I hate that people let it die after the first season.

AMC has better shows than HBO (Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels)

HBO really doesn't have very good shows at all (Their shows are more like overproduced blockbuster movies and are not nearly realistic enough to be considered entertaining to me.)

WWE usually sucks pretty bad, but I continue to watch it anyway, because I've watched it my whole life.

Oprah can suck my left nut.

Supernatural season 1-5, and if it ended there, would have been the best show of all time

I actually came here to say exactly this. High five. I regret ever starting season 6. Now I'm halfway through 7 and just want to end it. It was clearly only meant to go 5 seasons. The first 5 had a spectacular story with great characters and twists. The should be series finale was so satisfying and brought more closure than I ever could have asked for form a show. It getting renewed just obliterated every bit of closure I had, for an inferior storyline. Now I'm forced to watch until the next series finale to maybe regain some of that, but it still won't be the same. It's still a good show, but the first 5 seasons were something remarkable.

If you couldn't tell, I'm an avid fan of telling your story and getting out. Don't let your fans force you into writing more, because you'll all regret it in the end. This happens in tons if popular shows, they would've had a much greater legacy ending on original schedule. Supernatural and Heroes are the two best examples.

Breaking Bad is ridiculously overrated.

I've never seen that show at all, it seems to have an obnoxious following, but I may take a gander one of these days.

Me neither. All I hear is, "OMG!!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH BREAKING BAD!!!"

Breaking Bad is ridiculously overrated.

I've never seen that show at all, it seems to have an obnoxious following, but I may take a gander one of these days.

Me neither. All I hear is, "OMG!!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH BREAKING BAD!!!"

Breaking Bad

Sons of Anarchy

Walking dead

The fanbases are annoying as f**k, and kinda ruin my want to see them. (ESPECIALLY walking dead, since I've read the comics since they dropped, and nothing really would shock me, even if they DID change things, it was never an amazingly unique story anyway)

Sons Of Anarchy love is acceptable. It's like The Sopranos on Bikes. I've just cant get into Breaking Bad, and I've tried The Walking Dead and watched the whole season. While it interested me, it just wasn't the show I thought it would be. Something that makes me want to tune in week after week.

Speaking of which, HBO > AMC

Trueblood & Boardwalk Empire are all around better story tellers than Walking Dead. I can't speak for Breaking Bad or Mad Men as I've never really seen them. But those two HBO shows are leaps ahead of AMC's heavy hitter (Walking Dead).

Archived