Chris Jericho by Defract - The Return Slot! CAS file posted 08/02/2013

Defract.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After working with the swagger hair i'm at the point where I like it alot. I needed to tweak the forehead and cranium a ton.

So the only downside is that it will have to be that hair for every attire. (Preview to follow)

Opinion Guys?

jerich.png

After working with the swagger hair i'm at the point where I like it alot. I needed to tweak the forehead and cranium a ton.

So the only downside is that it will have to be that hair for every attire. (Preview to follow)

Opinion Guys?

jerich.png

Look good. But you should kept his old hair in the 3rd and 4th attire, just take that hair to go with the 1st and 2nd attire.

I like the swagger hair & honestly thought when it was 1st mentioned that it wouldn't work... But you made it work :cool:

The only thing I don't like about it as much as the 1st option is it doesn't have that receding/m head look to it as the 1st hair option...

But either way both of them look good in their own ways. You have really captured Y2J even better than THQ's Game Model! :)

Opinion Guys?

jerich.png

Look good. But you should kept his old hair in the 3rd and 4th attire, just take that hair to go with the 1st and 2nd attire.

Did you read my post? :lol:

26176996.png

Opinion Guys?

jerich.png

Did you read my post? :lol:

26176996.png

God damned........So that's why it's look longer than normal.

works surprisingly well with the cranium/forehead tweaks to get the shape... niiiiice and current :)

looks right to me...

kickpad.jpg

do u have more pics like this of his trunks???
He made the full set himself, so i doubt hes going to post the whole lot for someone else to use untill his own is done.

Archived