Buffy the Vampire Slayer Textured CAWs

AussieKat

buffy_zpsff740649.jpg

buffy2_zps28591374.jpg

BUFFY AND FAITH zip including Titantrons and Entrance Music

spike_zpsdd23578b.jpg

SPIKE zip

A couple of friends and I have been working on Buffy the Vampire Slayer CAWs. Just recently with the help of some kind people (IamCrazyPT for fixing the tool and especially Brien J for his texture importer) we have been able to start our fully texturized CAWs using the textures from Chaos Bleeds.

So far Buffy and Faith have been completed. These are both uploaded to CC but I am also including a full package here that includes entrance music and custom trons. I'd advise opening the custom trons in Brien's CAW Editor and resaving the enc file to whatever slot you will be injecting it to for your game save. The CAWs will need to be injected too, but I figure those of you who do download these for this purpose already know what you are doing.

Buffy - Created by AussieKat and Luke - 4 Attires, full face texture. Moveset, Titantron and Entrance Music.

Faith - Created by AussieKat and Kleptomaniac - 2 Attires, full face texture. Moveset, Titantron and Entrance Music.

Buffy, Faith and Spike are on CC.

Coming soon:

Xander

Willow

Male and Female Vamp

• 3 weeks later...

I'd go with Willow. She has better costume choices - regular bookworm Willow, Vamp Willow, Evil Witch Willow, and I'm sure you could come up with another one. Xander on the other hand has regular Xander, soldier Xander, Eye Patch Xander and vamp Xander... I like the Willow options better.

Well since AussieKat mentioned using Chaos Bleeds skins for the caws, I think the only other characters left are Giles, Tara, Ethan Rayne, Anya, and Kakistos (unless you count Sid the Dummy). Those are the only other characters I remember in Chaos Bleeds.

If skins were used from the original xbox Buffy game then you'd also have Angel, Cordy, and the Master to use.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived