Barrett Barrage by The D - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

nn48pc.png

Colours fixed prior to upload, plus body morphing tweaks.

Big thank you for Ravenos for uploading the Barrett textures.

Reworked the eye detail and worked the morphing a bit more. Also, note how the 'Wade Barrett' on the back doesn't have a gold outline; lazy other people who didn't bother to check ref's!

The clean shaven one looks a bit weird, but the beard thins the face so if I made it any thinner the bearded face would look pretty weird.

Upload soon! I'm using a moveset I grabbed from CC. It's either by Righteous or Rewmac, can't remember. Let me know which one of you made the moveset and I'll credit you on the upload!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good fam.. His ears are a tad gynormous tho...

Just looked at some refs and got to say thats the only thing (ears being too big) the rest of that face is excellent.

Yezzir... And they arent like waaay 2 big, Wade definitely has some satellite dishes on the sides of his head! LOL.. They are just a lil too big, like only a few clicks...

very nice, definitely love the facial hair. you've really been doin some awesome facial hairs this year man.

maybe for last attire do his attire right before the bare knuckle gimmick when he started the barrett barrage stuff? shouldnt be too hard to get some textures for it

very nice, definitely love the facial hair. you've really been doin some awesome facial hairs this year man.

maybe for last attire do his attire right before the bare knuckle gimmick when he started the barrett barrage stuff? shouldnt be too hard to get some textures for it

It's not that I didn't want to do any old attires at all; would have liked to do a Nexus attire for the 4th slot but I had already downloaded the textures (which reminds me that I need to add credits in the first post for that). I don't wanna' have to wait to get my PT fixed, which would also mean that the PT's wouldn't all be on one file which would be a pain if I had to re-place things.

very good point dude, suppose just go with the green like u said for last attire. i mean chances are he would probly wear them in green at somepoint anyways lol. although maybe check cc for any textures of barretts older attires actually...know rav put barrett textures up but i do think they were all new attires though lol.

Btw, checked some other refs of Barrett and I think his eyebrows should be a bit tweaked too. Here's the best ref I found.

While I agree, there's very little I can do about it since the eyebrows on the texture themselves are far too big. If I'd made the texture myself I would have fixed the issue and added a little extra detail but I just wanted a current Barrett in my game. I tried covering them and such but it always just looks worse. The thickness is -100 and again, I don't feel like waiting for someone to fix the PT file just for that. But yes, I agree that the eyebrows are too thick in general.

Archived