• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Yomomsizafreak

Yomomsizafreak

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

I ended up locking them cause I found out you cant edit what brand they are on in universe and use them so it really defeated the purpose of me having them since that was the only reason I did it in the first place.

On the freeze thing I couldn't even do one grapple move outside of a neck breaker on the announce table. All I could do was slaps and that animation that happens between the ref and your partner in tag matches when he stays in the ring too long.

That is because as I said they have NO Moveset. So you need to assign them one, then they work perfectly. Since all they have are slaps, stomps, and gut kicks.

Also it's fun making people stretch and stuff, seriously some of the outcomes are amazing.

I understand why they only slapped is cause they have no move set. I was just saying what happened cause I expected like Status said if you do a grapple it would be a auto freeze.

#22 Status™

Status™

• V.I.P
  • 24,045 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

Ok I have a question. I unlocked the NPC guys in my game but I am want to know what would happen if I edit one of their move sets?

NPCs are useless this year so I would advise locking them again.

Why are they useless this year?

If you do a back lock up they will auto freeze.

Well give them a moveset and then they don't freeze. It's because they have no moves apart from slap 2, gut kick 2 and angry stomp. Give them a moveset and they're fine ...

Wrong. Do a lock up from behind after you give them a moveset & everyone will stretch and die.

#23 16BitJay

16BitJay

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

I wonder if my question would be answered here instead of me just starting a new thread, I have 3 profiles with CAWs on can I use just the rehash and resign tool to transfer the paint tool save from one to another? or even an arena file?

#24 kidsampson

kidsampson

Opener

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

Regarding one of your first questions about rearranging your created wrestlers within your save file: I'd advise doing this in-game using the copy feature if you just want them in alphabetical order. (Really, the game should have come with a sorting feature for this, but didn't.)

If you do it through changing slot number within an editor, you will end up spending a massive amount of time going through each created wrestler in game to load and resave every attire before your files will work again. Not work the work just for the sake of organization, which you could do more efficiently with the in-game copy function.

#25 Miztah Raza

Miztah Raza

Opener

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • SEN (PS3): N/A

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Regarding one of your first questions about rearranging your created wrestlers within your save file: I'd advise doing this in-game using the copy feature if you just want them in alphabetical order. (Really, the game should have come with a sorting feature for this, but didn't.)

If you do it through changing slot number within an editor, you will end up spending a massive amount of time going through each created wrestler in game to load and resave every attire before your files will work again. Not work the work just for the sake of organization, which you could do more efficiently with the in-game copy function.

#26 ItsMeMAB

ItsMeMAB

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,161 posts
  • Gamertag: ItsMeMAB
  • Twitter: ItsMeMAB2K

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Ok I have a question. I unlocked the NPC guys in my game but I am want to know what would happen if I edit one of their move sets?

Why are they useless this year?

If you do a back lock up they will auto freeze.

Mine don't do that, but they do that stupid Special referee grapple most of the time.

#27 Yomomsizafreak

Yomomsizafreak

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

Edit: NVM I figured out what I was doing wrong.

Edited by Yomomsizafreak, 28 January 2013 - 11:11 PM.

#28 Scorpion™

Scorpion™

Hit me up on MySpace, guys.

• Members
  • 16,912 posts
  • Gamertag: dirtiesttulip34

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

How do I start modding? I've got a "virgin console" as you guys say. 

#29 Scorpion™

Scorpion™

Hit me up on MySpace, guys.

• Members
  • 16,912 posts
  • Gamertag: dirtiesttulip34

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

#30 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,341 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

So, I have questions. I'll make it quick.

1. Is there any way to use modding to re-organize my CAW list? I'm currently doing a copy, paste, delete system and Arranging them in another way would be super beneficial.

2. Is there any way CAW related modding that is for appearance only can get my Live Account Banned? This Includes the insertion of Entrance Videos (if that's even possible), removal of crotch and chest blurs, etc.

3. How does one prevent corruption of their save file? What causes corruption?

4. What are the best available, and reliable modding resources?

Thanks in advance for any help!

You wont get banned.

I've personally always used NPC's as moveset holders. Especially for my original CAWs, because I delete/copy/remake attires multiple times per year so the moveset gets reset a lot thanks to that glitch.

#31 Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

Jobber

• Banned
  • 109 posts
  • Gamertag: Want it? Ask
  • Twitter: HarlotEffect93

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

So, I have questions. I'll make it quick.

1. Is there any way to use modding to re-organize my CAW list? I'm currently doing a copy, paste, delete system and Arranging them in another way would be super beneficial.

2. Is there any way CAW related modding that is for appearance only can get my Live Account Banned? This Includes the insertion of Entrance Videos (if that's even possible), removal of crotch and chest blurs, etc.

3. How does one prevent corruption of their save file? What causes corruption?

4. What are the best available, and reliable modding resources?

Thanks in advance for any help!

You wont get banned.

"1359243839">

Ok I have a question. I unlocked the NPC guys in my game but I am want to know what would happen if I edit one of their mov

e sets?

I've personally always used NPC's as moveset holders. Especially for my original CAWs, because I delete/copy/remake attires multiple times per year so the moveset gets reset a lot thanks to that glitch.

They are useful as moveset dummies, well that's what I call them, it also helps if you want to upload your CAW moveset. Also some of the stretching etc. is pretty funny.

#32 Status™

Status™

• V.I.P
  • 24,045 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

Insert the USB in the front hole.. wait what?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Modding, CAW, Organizing, Banning, Corrupted Save, Help, Questions, Live