"You Suck...You Suck"...Attitude Era Kurt Angle by WolfgangJT (02/02: Finals now previewed and now on Live/CC!!!)!))

WolfgangJT

I have been waiting to see who attempts an accurate Attitude Era Angle and here it is. First attire looks great as always, also I know you already plan on making his Team Angle attire, so I hope to view it soon.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep it's up to Wolfie what may help knowIng how busy he is like me.. If shock or someone like that actually helped on a few attires maybe .. Well shock has already done Tna attires.. Shock could always pass the Pts for that to Wolfie.. Will make the Tna slot a whole lot easier. Actually thats a great idea :)

Yep it's up to Wolfie what may help knowIng how busy he is like me.. If shock or someone like that actually helped on a few attires maybe .. Well shock has already done Tna attires.. Shock could always pass the Pts for that to Wolfie.. Will make the Tna slot a whole lot easier. Actually thats a great idea :)

I agree....also Ajsim/Hippo had Angle ring attire textures maybe he still has them? that would save you guys a lot of time and you know Aj he has nothing but quality Textures :)

Id definitely do what I could to help with a tna slot, I know nickbreaker was tweaking the one I've uploaded. But would help here aswell, obviously wolf, you'd want to edit the stuff and smooth it out in photo shop, but I'm sure you'd do that anyways. Aj did have the texture last year though like Freddy says. So got a few options there tna attire wise.

But I think this easily could be a project like u and bhangra did for Kurt a few years back, remember u guys got through a lot of attires ha ha. Also what happened to the ryback u previewed? Did u convert it over to WWE 13? As I really liked it and was hoping to see some attires not done yet lol

@TheBirdSolution...for this attire definitely, using that top is tons more accurate in shaping in the front and sides...The back has been customized to look like the backs of the normal in game singlets as well...plus the bottoms can be a tad shorter than the in-game singlets. Just IMO much more accurately shaped overall in several spots.

KurtAngle008.jpg

@BigPete..Svr2007.

@PolskiGhost..that red one you showed was one I was debating on doing for the other haired version...that or the attire he wore vs Shane McMahon (if I can find great shots of the sides of it):

kr6i.jpg

..then that Team Angle attire you posted and possibly the attire worn in the hair vs hair match with Edge, but with the headgear (the way he was after that match for a while):

kr9o.jpg

@jcsix...looks like I need to go back and make it smaller/shorter, but here's a pic where you can see it:

rr012320000196.jpg

@Shock...Ryback kinda got put on hold...need the face PT's AJ used on the face as a base before I can start that one. Oh, and I'm using 4 PT's on the face on this one.

Glad everyone is liking how this turned out. Hope to be able to work on some more attires soon. As far as further attires, might do some other slots after this mixed Attitude one.

Cheers man for letting me know how many pts on the face. I think most of his complex attires can be done in 5 pts. I mean if I can do rvds attires in 5, Kurts more complex attires should be about the same. Jut a case of reworking the templates i use. If a template sounds like it would be useful to ya, let me know. U might have your own ideas of how to approach the attires lol.

Id like to see that one he wore aginst Shane though, that his kotr attire?

Cheers man for letting me know how many pts on the face. I think most of his complex attires can be done in 5 pts. I mean if I can do rvds attires in 5, Kurts more complex attires should be about the same. Jut a case of reworking the templates i use. If a template sounds like it would be useful to ya, let me know. U might have your own ideas of how to approach the attires lol.

Id like to see that one he wore aginst Shane though, that his kotr attire?

Yep King of The Ring 2001....

And I'll let ya know if I need any templates...based on the attires I might do, might not need them quite yet.

Cool man and agreed about the attire choices might not need a full thing. But ill make some stuff and hopefully help push u towards making a few slots for angle.

Also have u thought about using some desings on the forehead, or even adding to the texture, to create a receding hair look for later attitude angle attires? I was playing bout with trying to push the hairline back and just using tiger designs to shape it a bit.

You are sooooooo totally are wrong bro...though at least everyone gets to notice.....stars and blue sleeve tip on the sleeves...of a hoodie jacket (fyi, it IS on the actual jacket. designs on jacket sleeves.)??

o_O huh??? and inner part of both hood up and down is blue, not red too ( and in both versions connects)...

Archived