Tutorial about injecting caws and making titantrons

Auday Elyafe

this is a step by step tutorial

how to inject caws :

1.get a usb and configure it to xbox
2.copy wwe 13 savegame and caws from hdd to usb
3.download modio to ur laptop so u can read the usb
4.plug in the usb open modio select explore a device then open data partiton then content then search for wwe 13 and extract folder to desktop
5.open caw injectore and select storeids then load the savegame from wwe 13 folder u extracted
6.open cas files and selecr slot number u want to use and select save , save it to ur wwe 13 folder
7.then press save to , then save it to ur savedata in wwe 13 folder
8.do this for every cas file
9.transfer the new cas files and savedata to ur usb but only new cas files and savedata
10.plugin usb to xbox copy from usb to hdd
11.start game and upload and play

how to create titantrons :

1.download enc file from internet

2.open editor select storeids and open ur savegame then press load ids

3.go to special select make a titantron

4.select open enc file then open ur enc file leave it uncomppresed

5.select slot u want

6.select ave enc file

7.open modio transfer to ur wwe'13 folder

8.go to game open creations>entrances>go to the caw>cudtom video then selcet the one u injected

this program was not created by me it was created by brienJ but i am just making a formula

Great tutorial man. Probably worth mentioning that if you have a avi file it needs to be converted to 320x320 via Virtual dub.

Strangly enough I never used Modio for rehashing as if you load in your ID through the titantron thing and save it then you dont need to rehash it.

Great tutorial man. Probably worth mentioning that if you have a avi file it needs to be converted to 320x320 via Virtual dub.

Strangly enough I never used Modio for rehashing as if you load in your ID through the titantron thing and save it then you dont need to rehash it.

This is because Brienj's tool resigns it for you. So many people had resigning issues (from Modio specifically...) last year that he just decided to put a good one into his tools.

Also, at the topic poster, I want to give you a warning now... DO NOT USE MODIO! Guaranteed, it WILL screw your saves up later. If you want an AIO program, go with something like Horizon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived