Will the forum rules change now with Take-Two having WWE?

redtraiils

The question is in the topic title , but I would like other peoples opinion to see if they think the rules will change since THQ no longer has a glass ceiling/ invisible noose over forum. Most peeps know 2K are all about open discussions even if its to nit-pick/bash or praise because in the end it helps the devs at 2K handle core issues.

I also would like to know who(forum members) will stay true to this site when WWE 2k# comes out. As of today it's to early to predict if a 2K moderator will be here unless someone at Caws.ws knows something we don't.

I know where 2k moderators venture and call home I think if we can get a petition going they will be more then happy to call Caws.ws there home.

Why would people even leave? All those other sites are just the lunatics from the THQ forums migrating onto another site to make wishlists. THQ never had anything to do with the rules in the first place, Even after Marcus left it was the same way.

The question is in the topic title , but I would like other peoples opinion to see if they think the rules will change since THQ no longer has a glass ceiling/ invisible noose over forum. Most peeps know 2K are all about open discussions even if its to nit-pick/bash or praise because in the end it helps the devs at 2K handle core issues.

I also would like to know who(forum members) will stay true to this site when WWE 2k# comes out. As of today it's to early to predict if a 2K moderator will be here unless someone at Caws.ws knows something we don't.

I know where 2k moderators venture and call home I think if we can get a petition going they will be more then happy to call Caws.ws there home.

well... i don't know after everyone totally disrespected marcus i say that's the reason why no more THQ guys came back here...

would explain why aubrey didn't come here either.... not just cause he was an assclown

Why should i be active anywhere else? I like it here, and creations will always be needed unless we dont get a caw mode anymore but even then id be here so we could all have us a good hate talk abput not having caw mode.

Despite that i also regularly check the wwe/tna sections of this board and since german wrestling communities suck and are run by assclowns and wanna be dictators, i prefer to discuss everything wrestling related right here on this very international board, where people arent as stubborn and dont have their head in their own ass as much as on the german moonsault crap community

I doubt they'll change, if you're referring to talking about modding the game. I also don't think I'll be less active on caws.ws, because I'm here mostly for the CAWs, the Indy/Puro board, and lurking in the odd topics in the General Chat section. Personally I generally stay away from the other WWE game related General Chat sections because for the most part, it consists of idiots complaining about irrelevant things and things that can't change either way.

This is by far the best wwe games forum ive been On. Id come here regardless.

I agree wholeheartedly. There hasn't been another place that's had this much of a vibrant community and a fanbase. Its had its moments. And the leave thq alone rule was a little kiss ass in my opinion but its still a great place.

I was wrong. I remember now. It wasn't thq completely as much as it was individuals. We couldn't bad mouth Cory or Bryan without given warnings or something. Still bogus because most of us had reasonable complaints about them. They did it to themselves

Archived