ADR's Mexican flag Face attire.

JLRAVER08

thanks for the help. it kinda sucks that it won't let you make the A red instead of how it would up being when i worked on it (green like the eagles on the trunks also i'm kinda bummed they won't let you change Zack Ryder's attire cause was gonna make one of his attires resemble the white attire he wore in his music video for his song hoeski. before anyone posts it i know you can make it in CAW mode but here's the thing: I SUCK at face morphing! that's why half my CAWs (if not all of them) almost look the same facially.

ok and what colors are in the formula? i didn't see a picture with the formula. also i might need some help no matter the formula. i tried to make his debut attire and i don't think it came out right (mainly cause of the blue and maybe some of the gold.) also i has plans to add two more do is other attires but after i "screwed up" on his debut attire i'm gonna wait til i can get help with it. here are the 3 attire ideas i had for Sin Cara:

1. his debut attire.

2. Dark Sin Cara (if he were to ever turn heel)/Sin Cara Negro

3. trying to debate on either making a Mistico version of his attire or trying to do a Mexican pride version of his attire (after the ADR incident i might go with the Sliver and Gold version of his attire.

ok well does anyone have a formula for that particular light blue?

Here you go, broski.

Mask Design 1, Arm Sleeves, Wristbands, Tights - 126, 0, 180

Mask Design 2, Arm Sleeves Design, Wristbands Design, Tights Design 1, Tights Design 2, Boots - 25, 117, 195

Mask Design 3, Tights Design 3 - 0, 255, 255

It may be slightly off, but I'm not an expert at threads. It's at least a good starting point for you.

Archived