nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ERM yeah. AJ I sent you a ref of the USA guy attire a while ago and I've got one more of the front but that's all there is but the back I believe is the exact same Bateman logo as all the rest of his attires except its the same Colour scheme as the USA logo on the front.

Sorry Ben but i cant work from the ref you sent, i need nice clear HQ shots for me to get the best results.

thats the only one there is sorry :( you might have to scrap that attire, he doesn't wear it anyways he just wears the blue trunks and he now has a USA knee brace though haha

Just a heads up incase you didn't know, but I believe you let Bray be re-uploadable.

Yes he is... Get ready 2 see bout 1,000 on CC by 5pm! LOL...

TBH The NOOBS that reupload all the caws will have no idea who he is & won't reupload him till he reaches page 1 of what's hot! I uploaded Evan Bourne as Reuploadable by mistake & only noticed people Reuploading it once it was on Page 1 of What's Hot...

Once Large Peter and I drop our next CAW Curtis is my next CAW. I've sent AJ some PTs I've made for 2 attires to touch up and resize. AJ made a face texture for him as well so he should look brilliant. Broski Ben did a moveset so ill grab that and tweak it up and what not. Just wish he would debut as Fandangoo so we definitely have his debut attire but I'm done waiting.

Archived