nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Aj not as old as others think :P for me I always have a creative side. My daily work involves some designing therefore caws are an extension of all this

Yeah, man. You put out some really nice CAWs this year too. Ending on a high note with WGTT as well.

So Punk and the rest will not be uploaded? Seems like everyone is saying there goodbyes..

Dude you have said you wanted punk in like 5 pages they get the point! they will release him when they can be patient is all i can say. Be pushy will get you no where except pissing someone off with all the same posts.

any update on Rick victor? looks like the ascension will eventually get the nxt tag titles. thanks guys

Yea, as a group, the nCo is pretty much done with 13. We are getting everything ready for 14! Everyone is very excited for the game and what we will be bringing to the table on 14. Bigger and better than this time! I know I said previously that I may not even get to doing sets for 14. Well that's a lie!! LOL. I find myself looking forward 2 that game more and more. So I will go as hard as possible with 14.

Yea, as a group, the nCo is pretty much done with 13. We are getting everything ready for 14! Everyone is very excited for the game and what we will be bringing to the table on 14. Bigger and better than this time! I know I said previously that I may not even get to doing sets for 14. Well that's a lie!! LOL. I find myself looking forward 2 that game more and more. So I will go as hard as possible with 14.

i also would like to see u aiming a caw man , i am sure u will make something good ! :D

i also would like to see u aiming a caw man , i am sure u will make something good ! :D

My only cawing is done on Saints Row and All Stars! LOL. And King Malik ofcourse.

My only cawing is done on Saints Row and All Stars! LOL. And King Malik ofcourse.

Yeah but man your CAWs on Saints Row are awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived