Jeff Hardy By Acid6D94

Acid6D94

Alright, I finally fired WWE'13 back up for the first time in months, so I decided to start on some projects.

Credit to BrienJ for obvious reasons!

192.168.0.102-image3.jpg192.168.0.102-image4.jpg192.168.0.102-image1.jpg192.168.0.102-image2.jpg

If you use my Paint tool's please give me credit. :D

No moveset or entrance, I may add them later.

Superstar file - http://www.mediafire.com/?k74287f7gdw2ur2

Paint tool File - http://www.mediafire.com/?jb88f0yufw259x9

good but i suggest u to start new caws there is about a million jeff hardy caw on my game i have 2 and dont know which one to delete :P but its very nice

So someone should stop making who they want to make because YOU cant decide which Jeff to use on YOUR game..

I don't mean to be 'that guy' but, do you know how many Jeff Hardy's there are? Do you know how many different facepaint textures are already online? I think it's safe to say that every era of Jeff Hardy has already been done and done extremely well. While this does look like Jeff Hardy (hair, facial hair, right basic morph' and texture) it doesn't scream Hardy at me in any way shape or form. It looks like a Jeff Hardy CAW and it look like the other textured Jeff Hardy CAWs that are out there.

Obviously it's totally up to you who you make and the fact that other people make a CAW never puts me off either, but I think sometimes when someone has been made THIS much, I just don't see the point, especially when they all use the same texture and have a rough morph'... Just means they all end up looking the same.

Thanks guys, and I do understand that there are way too many Jeff CAWs, but I already had this sitting on my save so I decided to touch it up a bit. I'm also wondering what other CAWs you guys recommend me to try?

Changed age, and the saturation.

192.168.0.102-image3.jpg192.168.0.102-image4.jpg

The thing about using the facepaint argument, if you wanted to change an existing Hardy CAW's facepaint to one of the others, you would have to download the tats and other pt designs used. They get wiped out when you add the newly downloaded facepaint.

Alright, I added the rest of the textures and done the attire, if you guys have any more suggestions before I call it finished, tell me.

192.168.0.102-image3.jpg192.168.0.102-image4.jpg192.168.0.102-image1.jpg192.168.0.102-image2.jpg

EDIT: Added download links for my cas file and pt file.

If you use my Paint tool's please give me credit. :D

Superstar file - http://www.mediafire...k74287f7gdw2ur2

Paint tool File - http://www.mediafire...jb88f0yufw259x9

I might do more slots, and yes if I do they will be tna attires. Yes all tattoos will eventually be done if I do more attires. He wont be on Community Creations unless, one, I do decide to spend the $10 for online access, or two, someone wants to upload for me and just put my name as creator in the description.

EDIT: Well considering this is an attitude era based game, I may do an attitude era slot.

I might do more slots, and yes if I do they will be tna attires. Yes all tattoos will eventually be done if I do more attires. He wont be on Community Creations unless, one, I do decide to spend the $10 for online access, or two, someone wants to upload for me and just put my name as creator in the description.

EDIT: Well considering this is an attitude era based game, I may do an attitude era slot.

Please do a TNA slot, I have your JH from previous yrs and will dl this as well. you rock on Hardy.

It may be a little too old, but I wouldn't lower the age by too much. I haven't downloaded the CAW file, but I assume this is an "Immortal" Hardy.

Yeah, its an immortal Hardy, and I did lower the age a bit, you can see the difference in the two below.

Old

192.168.0.102-image1.jpg

New

192.168.0.102-image3.jpg

It may be a little too old, but I wouldn't lower the age by too much. I haven't downloaded the CAW file, but I assume this is an "Immortal" Hardy.

Yeah, its an immortal Hardy, and I did lower the age a bit, you can see the difference in the two below.

Old

192.168.0.102-image1.jpg

New

192.168.0.102-image3.jpg

this is realy good.

Old

192.168.0.102-image1.jpg

New

192.168.0.102-image3.jpg

this is realy good.

Thanks. :D

Archived