Petos

All my CAWs are now in this topic

CREDIT:
Ravenos for textures on Triple H, Big Show and Edge.
WolfGangJT for his Billy Gunn morph.
Righteous for Low Ki's moveset.

TAGS:
Petos

EDGE, 2 slots (ON XBL):

nayttokuva20130130kohte.pngnayttokuva20130130kohte.png

2004 slot:

edge04.png

2006 Rated R slot:

edge06s.png

BIG SHOW (ON XBL):

nayttokuva20130124kohte.pngnayttokuva20130124kohte.pngnayttokuva20130124kohte.png
nayttokuva20130124kohte.pngnayttokuva20130122kohte.pngnayttokuva20130124kohte.pngnayttokuva20130124kohte.png

TRIPLE H, RUTHLESS AGGRESSION (ON XBL):

HHH_zpsf578517d.png

TRIPLE H, ATTITUDE (ON XBL):

nayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.png
nayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.png
nayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.png

KANE, UNMASKED (ON XBL):

kaneface.png
kaneattires.png

THE HURRICANE (ON XBL):

thehurricanefaces.png
thehurricane2.png

LOW KI/SENSHI/KAVAL (ON XBL):

facesu.png

SLOT 1 (INDY):
lowki1.png

SLOT 2 (NJPW):
lowki2.png
lowkientrance.png

SLOT 3 (KAVAL):

kaval1.png
kaval2.png

SLOT 4 (SENSHI):

senshiattires.png

CHARLIE HAAS & SHELTON BENJAMIN (ON XBL):

wgttfaces.pnghaasbeard.png
wgtt4attires.png
wgttclose.png

LA RESISTANCE: SYLVAIN GRENIER & ROBERT CONWAY (ON XBL):

Both men have the same attires. Only difference: Grenier has elbow pads, Conway has wristbands.

NOTE: For some reason Grenier's name is censored on CC!

Attires:
laresistanceattires.png
laresistanceclose.png

Sylvain Grenier:
grenierface.png

Robert Conway:
conwayface.png

BILLY & CHUCK (ON XBL):

Billy:
Credit for Billy's face goes to WolfgangJT. It's almost completely the same as his Gunn in WWE '12. His body morphing is also based on Wolfie's, but I pretty much overhauled it.
billyface.png
billyattires.png
billyclose.png

Chuck:
chuckface.png
chuckattires.png
chuckclose.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, comments like those really mean a lot. The pictures have always been an issue for me and they definitely don't do my CAWs justice. And since I've struggled with that since I started CAWing, I've been thinking that it might be time for me to finally get a cap card. I'll need to get my laptop fixed first., but I'm definitely thinking about it.

And Bhangra, I've been around for several years but haven't always posted that many CAWs on here. I posted a few for 07, and a bunch for '11 and '12. My previous work from the last couple years is up on my profile.

Thanks guys, comments like those really mean a lot. The pictures have always been an issue for me and they definitely don't do my CAWs justice. And since I've struggled with that since I started CAWing, I've been thinking that it might be time for me to finally get a cap card. I'll need to get my laptop fixed first., but I'm definitely thinking about it.

And Bhangra, I've been around for several years but haven't always posted that many CAWs on here. I posted a few for 07, and a bunch for '11 and '12. My previous work from the last couple years is up on my profile.

For a cap card I recommend a Roxio Game Capture that's what I use and it's good quality and pretty affordable.

The only best Big Show from the Ruthless aggression era. What other attires do you have planned? I recommend his 2002 heel attire with singlet and 2005 return attire.

I tried the 2002 /03 singlet, but couldn't get it right. The straps should be thin and close to each other. I might go back to it later though. I'm also planning a 2006 ECW champ attire.

Your HHH body morph is reaaaallly good. very impressed that you didnt make him huge like most people would have. he's a natural ectomorph and you've captured him very well

Thanks man. I tried to make him match the in game HHH somewhat.

I think you've done a nice job on the singlet attire, I think that's the best you can make it.

I just noticed on the singlet attire you didn't give him his black jeans. He wore black pants during that time. Also if you can add some black rings on his fingers.

I'm going for his HCTP attire, without the jeans. You can easily add the jeans if you DL him though.

On a side note, someone else will be added to this topic shortly. I've got a hint: he's not appropriate for kids.

That's fine with me, if I add the pants after I download him then will I be able to use him in an online match? I couldn't figure out whom your trying to describe that will be added to this topic, but I am curious.

That's fine with me, if I add the pants after I download him then will I be able to use him in an online match? I couldn't figure out whom your trying to describe that will be added to this topic, but I am curious.

i think you still would be able to use him online..

Great work on Big Show, I think I am the first one to download him. Nice start on Edge, but I consider tweaking the face morph a little. Will you be making some of his 2003-2004 attires? He had a few new one's when he returned.

Thanks for confirming that Dream.

Great work on Big Show, I think I am the first one to download him. Nice start on Edge, but I consider tweaking the face morph a little. Will you be making some of his 2003-2004 attires? He had a few new one's when he returned.

Thanks for confirming that Dream.

Thanks. I'm considering making 2004-2005 attires. I'm thinking maybe his SvR and SvR 06 tights. In that case, I'll scrap the tights I have on him now and make his blue Rated R tights and his New Years Resolution 06 cash in attire. Do you have any further suggestions on what to do with the face?

Edge looks great man,i could get pics for you if you give me your cas. files.

That'd be great, but I've never worked with cas files before. How exactly does that work?

PS. I tried PMing you but your inbox seems to be full.

Archived