SimpleJay's Non-Wrestler CAWS [Claude, Niko Bellic GTA WIPs]

16BitJay

I feel I have to post this disclaimer, COLORS. The colors are most likely incorrect, but I am color-blind so it is hard for me to match them so if you spot a mistake in the colors can you consider matching the color for me please?

Well, first time posting a CAW outside of the original section. I randomly decided I was going to try to make Claude from GTA III, thinking he was perhaps the easiest to start with. Then I thought why not make all the GTA III era characters, and I got really stuck on Tommy Vercetti (I plan to finish him but as he's my favorite of the three I want people to see the effort in him the most.) I never intended to even make Niko Bellic, not sure why I didn't plan, but I did make him in the end and I think he's the best so far. I think the premise of these was for me to practice with street attires.

CJ is also planned, can someone help me out with attires he's forced to wear at some point because I cannot remember them that well as I only know his starting outfit. I know one slot will go with my version I had in game.

Claude, I can see people questioning the choice of jacket. I just felt it fit better than the leather jacket, though his GTA San Andreas attire has that so you can pick that one. I also made his prison outfit. I cannot recall any other he actually wore or could wear in a un-modded game. If there isn't then I shall just make him something, possibly Niko's since Niko has Claude's attire at one safe house.

2013_1_17_19_39_31_zps0b6ed657.png

2013_1_17_19_39_16_zps166b42ef.png

2013_1_17_19_40_16_zps156628d6.png

2013_1_17_19_40_26_zpsfd27d78a.png

2013_1_17_19_41_21_zps02b3abd4.png

Niko Bellic, as I put earlier the colors are probably wrong, so please if someone wants to match some for me then I'd be grateful for that. I think this is the closest to the in game model of all the caws I've started, as for attires I have a few in mind. One being Claude's outfit from one safe house. Also I couldn't seem to find a good picture of his shoes he starts off with so can someone help me out on that also? I think I need to look at the skin color for him also.

2013_1_17_19_38_27_zps9c4c1e75.png

2013_1_17_19_38_7_zps8e742bf9.png

Niko is on fam.. He might look just a tad too old tho... What about Roman to go with him?

I'll look at how much age I've used and take it down, trying to make him look somewhat 'weathered' as for Roman it is possible as I did think about a buddy from each game's character.

Thanks for the kind words.

I've been working on a PT for my originals today, but tomorrow I'll take a shot at CJ and Luis, I might also try Johnny, though I am not sure I want to PT the logo for him so if anyone is up for that either doing it or "another way" I'm open to collaborations :cool:

Might be me being stupid, but do you mean try another jacket in WWE 13 or another outfit from GTA 4?

Nah, I meant try another jacket in WWE 13. I don't have the game (yet), but there should be a tracksuit jacket in there which was in last year. Colour it brown and use designs/PTs and it should come out better than using the leather jacket. Either way, it's still pretty damn awesome.

Might be me being stupid, but do you mean try another jacket in WWE 13 or another outfit from GTA 4?

Nah, I meant try another jacket in WWE 13. I don't have the game (yet), but there should be a tracksuit jacket in there which was in last year. Colour it brown and use designs/PTs and it should come out better than using the leather jacket. Either way, it's still pretty damn awesome.

Thanks I'll give it a try and post the results

Edit: Trying that and I think it is working out better than the leather jacket, also looked for a PT hair and found one that is in the style of Niko, but I have to recolor it since it's ginger lol.

2013_1_22_20_8_7_zpsd51c68a4.png

I tried what 2012 AD suggested and it is much better, the colors may still be off but overall I think just a few designs to create the not sure if it is called a lapel on a jacket or not, but the other parts of the brown outer coat.

I started on CJ and I am unsure on his face so I'm going to hold off until I get it right, I did get something like Luis, but like an idiot I changed it because I was working on CJ :facepalm: Something about the GTA 4 era characters seem easier or more achievable so I might focus on them and then comeback to the GTA 3 era ones.

Though I am halting this project until I get my main original CAW's final PT done as someone is very patiently waiting for him to go up on the CC. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived