ImAPaulHeymanGuy's Creation Hub: Brock Lesnar, Kassius Ohno added 1/18

ImAPaulHeymanGuy™

In advance, I'd like to apologise for the crappy picture quality, nothing I can really do about it at the moment. Also, please credit Petchy from the Xbox 360 for the base, hope he doesn't mind I'm using it. I plan to get hair textures, and textures for the attires. Attires will be a mix of his earlier WWE days, and his current attires. While im waiting for RevFury to provide the textures, I could use some suggestions if anyone has any. Thanks!

picture001_zps1838328a.jpg

picture002_zps2efbc7de.jpg

picture003_zpsc6336396.jpg

Attires aren't set in stone yet, but I was thinking 3 attires be his older attires from like 2002-2003 then the 4th one be his UFC trunks like in WWE 13, but with logos on them. Or maybe I'll do multiple slots, one be his older stuff, one be his newer stuff, the newer stuff would be like one actual wrestling attire (UFC trunks) and the rest would most likely be "cinematic attires". You kind of get it? lol. It'll be totally up to you guys.

*UPDATE*

Not much of an update, more of me asking for you guys to help me out, if anyone would be interested in doing attires for Kassius Ohno, please let me know ASAP. I'd like to get him done before the end of the week, so if somebody could help me out that would be fantastic. All I would have to do is upload him, so yeah let me know. That's about it, still no textures for Lesnar, my friend RevFury aka on PSN ItsTheRev hasn't been on in like a week and in order to get textures, I need him because he uploads them so yeah, Lesnar is still currently on hold. Last thing, I'll be converting NickBreakerUK's Justin Credible sometime this week so expect pics of that sometime soon. Again, I'll need someone to do attires for him as well so if you're interested PLEASE let me know. That's it guys. Hope someone wouldn't mind helping with attires. Thanks :)

Archived