Wrestlemania XIX The Rock vs Stone Cold Promo (WWE'13 Style)

Delzinski

Hey Guys

I am new here but wanted to share with you guys a little project I had been working on.

My WWE13 style - The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin Promo (Wrestlemania XIX)

I tried to recreate the original promo frame for frame with WWE13 clips.

Hope you guys will enjoy it!

Why is the video so much longer than your actual recreation?

Because I am not YouTube partner and I wanted a decent thumbnail as the image for the video, YouTube wont let me pick my own thumbs.

If I dont have the extended clip at the end then I would have to have a thumbnail which YT picks for me and then probably wouldn't look very good.

I wanted to try and stand out from the crowd and unfortunately its the only way I could get my own image to work.

I dont think it causes to many problems for viewers! i hope ;)

Ah damn I thought it was the my way one for a minute.

Hope you recreate that one. Its a fav of many fans.

I might give that one ago! I have done the Lesnar Cena promo on his return.

I will look into it!

Always open to requests and ideas for my channel.

That was one of the best ever promo vids to highlight a feud. The returning austin working up to a title shot while rock reclaimed his belt back followed by the Limp Bizkit music My Way.

If you could recreate that for WWE 13 it would the the most awesome vid ever.

That was one of the best ever promo vids to highlight a feud. The returning austin working up to a title shot while rock reclaimed his belt back followed by the Limp Bizkit music My Way.

Too bad I have the Wrestlemania Anthology that uses the fail "Adrenaline Rush" song in it's place. It's just not the same. Strangely though on the Wrestlemania 19 DVD in the set, "Crack Addict" plays in all of the match promos. OK maybe it's not that strange seeing as he actually performed the song there and played out the Undertaker to "Rollin" but still...

Too bad I have the Wrestlemania Anthology that uses the fail "Adrenaline Rush" song in it's place. It's just not the same. Strangely though on the Wrestlemania 19 DVD in the set, "Crack Addict" plays in all of the match promos. OK maybe it's not that strange seeing as he actually performed the song there and played out the Undertaker to "Rollin" but still...

You gotta be kidding me they changed the song? Epic fail!

Archived