So today I was converting a highlight reel to use as an entrance video. When converting I saved over one I made using the in-game custom entrance video creator. The result was my new video, but with that videos mini-tron. Here's how to do it. I've done it multiple times to make sure it works. It may seem like a lot of steps, but I've literally written down everything I did to avoid confusion.
(1) Enter Creations Menu.
(2) Enter Entrance Menu.
(3) Scroll to Custom Entrance Video.
(4) Choose CAW.
(5) Choose Theme (Example: Hells Demon).
(6) Scroll down and click Accept, this will encode the video.
(7) Do you want to see a preview will appear on screen when encoding is complete. This is up to you, as you won't be using it.
 After it will ask if you want to set the video as entrance movie. Click no.
(9) Now go back to main menu.
(10) Enter Creations again, and scroll to Highlight Reel.
(11) Scroll to Custom Entrance Video and select the video you want to use as your tron.
(12) Be sure to save it on the slot you saved your custom video you made earlier. Then agree and encode.
(13) Now go back to main menu again, and go back to creations and click entrance.
(14) Choose custom superstar and select your CAW using either easy or advanced creation.
(15) When in the entrance creator mode, scroll to where you find the video selection. Pick custom video.
(16) Scroll now to the slot you've used on the previous two encodings and select.
(17) You should now have your custom video, with themed mini tron.
If it doesn't work for you... I don't know why. Does for me.
Edited by Judders, 16 January 2013 - 05:28 PM.