"Time Is On My Side..." Bray Wyatt by The D - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already done the 'Ah Funk It' into the spinning STO. The moveset I've got is pretty accurate; I spend a lot of time on movesets.

Really digging the nCo Wyatt more now. I still personally prefer my morph, but their skin is really awesome.

Their version looks more realistic because of the detailed skin but it's not as accurate a morph...really need to combine the two for a perfect Wyatt.

Invisible "hater" i mean man.. you comment in threads that have any comments about nCo in them subtly trying to demean the work, D ask to combine the two, it aint happened, so stop blabbing on about it, two great wyatts = everyone WINS..

Woah there kiddo. Where did that nonsense come from?No idea what you're talking about. Go look at what was said and think about your replies before posting them. I love the Wyatt in your thread...I happen to like D's more. Not picking a fight. But for the sake of being honest, you're being childish taking it so much to heart and stomping your feet. Chill out for crying out loud.

Also, I have no recollection of ever replying in nCo threads in a negative fashion. I believe you made that up to make your attack seem justified.

If you can't take someone liking another CAW over yours, especially when I do like yours, you have no place on a forum like this one.

That being said...peace.

Gotta agree the skin seemed to clean this up a bit, and brought out the eyebags without going overboard. I'm sure there's some tweaks you have in mind, but looking from the outside I don't see what else can be done.

I'll always have a soft spot for a non-textured caw, and it makes it alot easier on me when they look this good!

I'm hoping to get an update on this today. I'm going all out on this one guys... Trying to get every detail I can to make it as good as possible. I'm currently messing around with the entrance. I just can't have a Bray Wyatt that doesn't talk during his intro, so I've carefully messed with the old R-Truth entrance and cut the camera as he's dancing to hide it. On top of that I'm about to make a custom entrance theme; you'll see what I mean. ;)

Hah ha! Yes! I did it and I r happy. Now, I WISH I could take a video of the entrance so you can see how it syncs up. I synced it up as best to the mouth movements and the gaps and it looks/sounds really damn cool. >_>

Okay, so I spent a lot of time carefully syncing the speaking to the animation. Thankfully, THQ have gone out of business because the start of the entrance isn't the same as it is in create an entrance mode and it apparently is random each time, meaning that the timing is now off most times from what I originally had. Still looks cool, but SO annoying considering I spent all that time.

Archived