"Time Is On My Side..." Bray Wyatt by The D - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I can't wait for this, been looking for a decent Bray since week 1.

Curious what sigs/fins will be for him.

Couldn't decide if the new full nelson slam or the one handed chokeslam was a better substitute for his weird full nelson umaga esq spike thing..

I appreciate that, but let's not make it a competition! They've done awesome work this year and I plan on helping them out with some CAWs. In my opinion, their skin texture with my morph' is a pure winner. I've proposed this to them, but only time will tell. I think they wanna' crack it among themselves which is totally fair.

This has been long overdue. It's a toss up between this and the nCo one, both really good.

No offense to the nCo guys...but looking at the two, it's this one all the way. Face is more precise.

In your opinion, right?

And there's nothing wrong with variety, I personally rather have two different one's and let people choose what they want, than combining two different projects.

I'm all for options...both caws are very different in appearance and each have their own qualities. I personally feel combining the 2 would result in pretty similar caws which whilst not necessarily a bad thing would certainly take away the variety aspect.

Don't wanna see either caw being dissed in favour of the other one though...everyone will have a preference, just stick to the positives and enjoy the caws.

Once both make it up on LIVE I'll compare in game and make a choice.

So far going with D's version though.

Ahh Funk it in the corner works great with a taunt into the spinning STO.

Give it a looksy D.

Yes it does.. You on the same page fam... When it comes to the finisher, I still prefer the CAF version tho, only because of the dancing I put in it...

I also use Vader Attack for the running corner strike...

There are a few CAF moves that work well... Few and far between tho.. It's like that with some running finishers as well.. They make them pause and slow before doing the move-- like with the McGillicutter.. Instead of letting him just run straight into it, he has to stop, run backwards, then do the move.. Sorry for clogging up your thread with moveset talks D.. LOL

"1358349414">

This has been long overdue. It's a toss up between this and the nCo one, both really good.

strong>

No offense to the nCo guys...but looking at the two, it's this one all the way. Face is more precise.

In your opinion, right?

And there's nothing wrong with variety, I personally rather have two different one's and let people choose what they want, than combining two different projects.

Erm, of course it's my opinion...who else's opinion would it be lol! I typed it and pushed 'add reply'. Weird question...

On a side note...I hate the new look of a quote. It's beyond dumb.

Archived