"Time Is On My Side..." Bray Wyatt by The D - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

Update:
ojspg.png

THIS CAW HAS A CUSTOM ENTRANCE THEME TO GO WITH IT. THE ENTRANCE DOESN'T WORK OTHERWISE AND IT JUST LOOKS LIKE HE'S DANCING. IT DOESN'T ALWAYS SYNC UP RIGHT DUE TO THE ARENA CHOSEN I THINK, BUT THIS SHOULD WORK PRETTY WELL MOST OF THE TIME IF YOU CAN OVERLOOK SOME OF THE DANCING AND INSTEAD THINK IT'S JUST WYATT BEING WEIRD.

Download the theme here!! http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/wyattfinal

Wristband length fixed prior to upload.

---

Darkened the hair to give it that wet look ingame, recoloured the arm PT texture and blended the other PT's, tweaked the morph' a little and the body morph'.

Still small tweaks to make and small changes to the body morph', but it's nearly done. The eyebags are the ingame ones. Used them so you can see them ingame. Also reduced the trans' on them to blend better.

I can't record video on m TV card sadly, but I'm gonna' try and find someone to record the entrance for me with the custom theme I've done.

---

Been working on this one since Dynoymte sent me his. So, I started with his but decided to go a different way with the skin, so I redid all the detailing. Then I changed the template and redid the morphing. So, an entirely new face.

Credit to Dyno for the hair and thanks to him for the PT fix.
Right arm texture was made by me and it took ages. >_>

I purposely didn't texture the face. First of all, I don't think the WWE 12 skin works very well at all. I know nCo just put theirs up so if there's no interest then it doesn't matter since I made this for someone anyway; I figured it was an alternative for those who didn't like the texture either. Sadly I don't feel that the caps do the CAW justice, but not much I can do about that.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one in the NCO topic I believe?

The only thing I don't dig is how high the beard comes up on the chin, sadly there's no way of fixing that I don't think.
Maybe if you brought the chin down just a bit it'd help?

You're the pro though.

I bet the eyebags have to be that dark to create the heavy look he has once it's pulled back in game.

What caw has the 12 texture?

Whatever the texture is, I'm personally not a fan. I'd rather use the PT slots to make the tattoos look as good as possible, or for parts that need the texture such as the brows.

The one in the NCO topic I believe?

The only thing I don't dig is how high the beard comes up on the chin, sadly there's no way of fixing that I don't think.

Maybe if you brought the chin down just a bit it'd help?

You're the pro though.

Can't move the jaw down any more sadly, but the overall shape of this beard and the way it fixes the side profile issues that the other one has makes it more than worth the slight sacrifice on the chin. The only thing the chin needs is the lighter hair leading into the main beard, but sadly I have no layers to add them.

Damn, that's good! The 3rd face shot looks particularly amazing. As others have said, the eye bags could be blended a little better. The tats also look dope, perfect coloring and blending. Good call using that template, D. This is the best Wyatt I've seen, not to take anything away from NCO's attempt, of course.

No plans for Husky Harris I'm afraid, although I do have all the tattoos for him as I used his full back tattoo on Wyatt under the shirt. Hmm... Maybe, if I can be bothered. Boots would be a pain in the arse though. :P

Truth be told, I got lazy last night and fed up with messing with the eye bags. I plan on doing them properly today on my HDTV rather than cap card. First preview is always a little rough around the edges. Anyone have any suggestions? I know the face isn't on point, I'm just a bit stuck with it now.

Archived