CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

xUNBREAKABLEx's CAW Topic- DEL SOL UPLOADED! KRIMSON, EL LOCAL, RSP ADDED!

Masada Samuray Del Sol Krimson El Local Chimaera Rickey Shane Page

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,345 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

That's a pretty cool Samuray del Sol but there's one or two things that's throwing it off a bit for me. I think it stems from the eye part of the mask which looks like of small to me. I think that is throwing off the mask shape. I'd probably have the point on the middle of the mask design almost touching the stitching line of the mask, that'd make the eye bit of the mask design a bit bigger too. 

Also, you probably got the link but check out the AAA ftp for some hi resolution SdS shots. There might even be some Octagon Jr there.

http://luchalibreaaa...AMURAY DEL SOL/

http://luchalibreaaa...CO/OCTAGÓN JR/

I have the Del Sol pictures from the AAA site but I haven't seen the Octagon, Jr. pics. Thanks for those.

I didn't notice that, but now that you mention it, the top design does seem small and slightly out of shape. It's a recycled design I made for WWE'12. I'll see what I can find to make a updated one, but there are so few good, HQ pics of his mask, and even then it's hard to judge the way it would look on the CAW. That's the main reason I hate making guys with masks/facepaint. Although maybe that picture you posted may be able to help if I rotate it correctly.

--Added new, slightly less blurry pics of Del Sol.

You might be able to do something upping the eyebrow height too.

I'm sure you must of been through the refs before but check these out, maybe ideas for alt attires.

http://i957.photobuc...murayDelSol.jpg

http://www.samurayde.../4541599135.jpg

I have hundreds of pictures of him. I'm a bit of a picture hoarder haha. I'm considering making his green attire ( http://i48.tinypic.com/2ppmxrd.jpg ), but it would require me to re-draw the mask because I made some errors and merged some layers I shouldn't have when I originally made the design. And lack of refs is a problem for that attire.

I'll look into the eyebrow height, maybe it can help.

#22 Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

Jobber

• Banned
  • 109 posts
  • Gamertag: Want it? Ask
  • Twitter: HarlotEffect93

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

It must be bad that I recognised Masada from watching Botchamania 199 earlier. Too bad you can't give a CAW a botchamania moveset.

Also those pictures are really blurry, hurts my eyes looking at them and I'm serious about that.

#23 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,345 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

It must be bad that I recognised Masada from watching Botchamania 199 earlier. Too bad you can't give a CAW a botchamania moveset.

Also those pictures are really blurry, hurts my eyes looking at them and I'm serious about that.

Sorry about the pic quality. It's the best I can get with an EasyCap. I feel like the current method I use (Del Sol pictures) are better than the one I used to get the Masada pictures. But again, it's a cheap cap card. I can't really justify buying a more expensive one just to take pictures of CAWs. I have an S-Video cable in the mail currently and I heard the quality is better with S-Video so maybe that will help. I sure hope it does.

Anyways, Here are two more WIP CAWs. Need help with the faces on these. Niki Nitro Especially.

Niki Nitro (Obviously, I suck at female morphs. Help Please)

NikiNitro_zps7cfd4ecc.png

http://i1094.photobu...zps7cfd4ecc.png

Johnny Gargano

JohnnyGargano_zps98f89716.png

http://i1094.photobu...zps98f89716.png

Thinking my next CAW may or may not be A F**KING MACHINNNNNEEEEEEE!!!

Edited by xUNBREAKABLEx, 09 February 2013 - 01:49 AM.

#24 nWo-Degenerate666

nWo-Degenerate666

Opener

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • Gamertag: Pete Drew666
  • SEN (PS3): N/A
  • Steam ID: N/A
  • Twitter: @peterdrew666

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

How's the Samuray coming along?

also, could you put what his entrance theme is with your preview pics of him?

#25 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,345 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

No updates on him yet. I'm generally kept busy with work, and a few other projects so I don't have as much time to make CAWs as I used to. There will be updates soon though. There are still a lot of textures to make.

This is his theme song as far as I know.

#26 Honor Me

Honor Me

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Can't wait for the Del Sol sir.

#27 nWo-Degenerate666

nWo-Degenerate666

Opener

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

No updates on him yet. I'm generally kept busy with work, and a few other projects so I don't have as much time to make CAWs as I used to. There will be updates soon though. There are still a lot of textures to make.

This is his theme song as far as I know.

ok dude, thanks for the Entrance theme, that'll come in handy :cool:

#28 famousdragon1124

famousdragon1124

New Talent

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

can u pm me the steps to work over the crutch blur..thanks

#29 Jeremy Bowers

Jeremy Bowers

Opener

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Gamertag: BoorishFlunky34
  • Twitter: @Jeremy8911

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

how's the Samuray Del Sol CAW coming along?

#30 nWo-Degenerate666

nWo-Degenerate666

Opener

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

how's the Samuray Del Sol CAW coming along?

i'm intrigued to know this too

Edited by nWo-Degenerate666, 13 February 2013 - 12:47 AM.

#31 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,345 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

I've drawn up a new mask, I'm just waiting on a PT fix to see if it fits better before I begin making alt attires. Not really any progress, but I have started OI4K. (Only Jake and Dave. Not even gonna attempt to top Slipfan's Sami. May use his as a base to make different attires, but I don't really know. There aren't really any attires that stick out that I want)

#32 TexanFreakshow

TexanFreakshow

New Talent

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter: @TexanFreakshow

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:35 AM

Man, your CAWs are awesome.. but I'd suggest letting someone else do the Niki Nitro face morph. I'm talking to the Vice President of the NWA trying to get her booked in his personal promotion in Houston.

#33 TheHans215

TheHans215

Jobber

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Gamertag: Hans215
  • Twitter: @TheHans215

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

MASADA looks great, but I'd suggest darkening his shorts. They look too khaki-type and should be grayer, just a suggestion!
7FCCF904-D4CF-464A-8F90-5786872BF7EE-465

#34 Honor Me

Honor Me

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

Fingers crossed on that Del Sol.

#35 nWo-Degenerate666

nWo-Degenerate666

Opener

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

Any Updates on Del Sol?

#36 Lyriqz ✪

Lyriqz ✪

We Appreciate Power.

• Members
  • 28,331 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

Good to hear that you're going for a different attire aswell. Will definetly download Del Sol. Not too familiar with the masks but is there any mask that allows you to make the white attire with the open eyes?

#37 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,345 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been really out of the game. Started making textures a few days ago to finish up these CAWs. Just haven't been in the mood lately.

Just wondering: Anybody know of anyone who can fix a PT file for me when needed? kid sampson on WLF did the previous ones for me, but it seems he hasn't been active on there in about a month

#38 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

I am definitely interested in some of these... especially OI4K... Irish Airborn is one of the most underrated teams on the Indies.  Also like Gargano and Del Sol

#39 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,345 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:35 AM

I am definitely interested in some of these... especially OI4K... Irish Airborn is one of the most underrated teams on the Indies.  Also like Gargano and Del Sol

Completely agree on OI4K being under-rated. Ohio in general is home to under-rated wrestlers IMO.

I may actually delete my Gargano, depending on what NWOldSkool does with his. We'll likely be making the same attires, and his CAW will likely be a better quality than mine so yeah.

#40 Clique

Clique

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 4,958 posts
  • Twitter: @CliqueClacks

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

Love that Samuray!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Masada, Samuray Del Sol, Krimson, El Local, Chimaera, Rickey Shane Page