CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Raven by NWOldskool/Ravenos - 2/11/13 Both Slots Uploaded!(CAS Files in the first post)

Raven NWOldskool Nickbreaker Ravenos

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#21 ShatterTheSky

ShatterTheSky

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,898 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AmoryKills
  • Twitter: @ShatterTheSky

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Haha I didn't even realize that when I was putting together the caps. Thanks though man, it really means a lot.

Update added. :) Also does anybody have an idea on what to use as a Call Name? :lol:

"Raiden" works pretty well.

#22 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,257 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

That actually sounds pretty legit in game.

Any suggestions?

#23 Archer

Archer

Opener

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • Gamertag: GreenArcher96

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Great job on this. Liking it a lot

#24 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,257 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

Great job on this. Liking it a lot

Thanks Archer. :)

#25 Shock_800

Shock_800

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

Somethin about the chin seems off. Maybe a bit too much jaw height? The only thing that's buggin me though as really nice improvement on ur old one.

Btw gonna be doin a WWF slot? Was actually trying to remember more of his WWF looks but only one that stands out is his wm 17 hardcore champ look lol.

#26 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,257 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

I am interested in doing a WWF Slot and maybe if Rav is up to it a TNA Slot as well. :) Also thanks I think I made the chin a bit too wide as well.

#27 Shock_800

Shock_800

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

Yeah that might be it too man,

But I'd be interested in both a WWF and tna slot man. Go with both saves I'm wanting to get done ha ha.

#28 Ravenos

Ravenos

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

I am interested in doing a WWF Slot and maybe if Rav is up to it a TNA Slot as well. :) Also thanks I think I made the chin a bit too wide as well.

Sure enough. I'm going to rework the one I uploaded to be all Indy/current (maybe TNA). Once I see your final project I'm going to do a little morph jamming to see what I can do to it.

Pete morphed the version I upped to be old and a little more pudgy, but just as I said with yours early on, I think Pete did a great job, but there's some little thing-- and I cannot figure out what, so I feel like a dick pointing it out-- about Scotty that literally NO ONE has ever gotten, IMHO. I don't know if we keep toying with textures if it's something that isn't morph related, if it's something the game won't let us do, or if no one has gotten there, but Raven is the one guy that even people who do amazing work never seem to get perfect.

Good, yes. This one is very, very good.

But you look at some stuff-- like you look at, say, DrVries' Seth Rollins, and it's just "oh yeah. THAT is Seth Rollins." I feel like every Raven is more "that's really cool, I see Raven. Buuuut."

I want to figure out the "buuut." :)

Loving this one, though. I think it might finally be to "best I've ever seen."

#29 Big Pete

Big Pete

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

Quote or Quoth? that is the question :P good shit man.

#30 Ravenos

Ravenos

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

Quote or Quoth? that is the question :P good shit man.

It's "Quoth," but there are some people who claim that for Raven it was "Quote" because he'd get a little excited in ECW and say it wrong.

He was always quoting Edgar Allen Poe. :)

I am hoping I can pull off the edit trick with ours and get that one look from last year back. That'd be a really, really fun addition. I'm sad that i never got that on Live.

#31 Dr Vries

Dr Vries

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,645 posts
  • Gamertag: DrVries
  • SEN (PS3): Dr Vries
  • Twitter: @DrVries

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

I still can't get over Ravens IQ :lol:

#32 Ravenos

Ravenos

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

Oh, and to people who are really into a modern Raven...

I need a good, clear shot of his chest tat and his shoulder tat to do the TNA one right. I've never found one that showed me enough to be happy with that sword tat. If someone can offer one up, that'd be awesome.

I already have two TNA shirts, and I found the one from post-TNA that I wanted, but I'm not sure I want to use it because I helped someone else with a save and that person plans to use it (don't want to look like i'm idea biting :)).

#33 EdGeCrUsHeR

EdGeCrUsHeR

Jobber

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

This Raven is shaping up nicely but, not quite there yet... There's something about the face, though I cannot put an exact finger on it. Don't know if the face is just a bit too long or if the eyes/nose are slightly off. Almost there though. :)

#34 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,257 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

I think the nose is a bit too low but I am getting to be pretty happy with it. :) Thanks guys! I wouldn't be able to make good CAWS without the help of everyone.

Another update added!

#35 Ravenos

Ravenos

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

Just for giggles-- not looking at refs, just a gut feeling-- move his mouth up 10 and his jaw up 10. See how that looks. He's REALLY close. Looking niiiice.

#36 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,257 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

I'll PM you the pics. :) Then you can judge if he is there.

#37 ShatterTheSky

ShatterTheSky

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,898 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AmoryKills
  • Twitter: @ShatterTheSky

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

If possible, you guys should totally try using the long-ish black pleather looking shorts, and use a denim texture over them, like what Dynomyte did with his Raven before his Attitude save was killed.

#38 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,257 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

If possible, you guys should totally try using the long-ish black pleather looking shorts, and use a denim texture over them, like what Dynomyte did with his Raven before his Attitude save was killed.

That's a really good idea Shatter. :) I even think there is a denim texture on Live.

#39 Ravenos

Ravenos

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

how many PTs do you have left?

#40 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,257 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

I still have 6. :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raven, NWOldskool, Nickbreaker, Ravenos