Raven by NWOldskool/Ravenos - 2/11/13 Both Slots Uploaded!(CAS Files in the first post)

Oldsie

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am interested in doing a WWF Slot and maybe if Rav is up to it a TNA Slot as well. :) Also thanks I think I made the chin a bit too wide as well.

Sure enough. I'm going to rework the one I uploaded to be all Indy/current (maybe TNA). Once I see your final project I'm going to do a little morph jamming to see what I can do to it.

Pete morphed the version I upped to be old and a little more pudgy, but just as I said with yours early on, I think Pete did a great job, but there's some little thing-- and I cannot figure out what, so I feel like a dick pointing it out-- about Scotty that literally NO ONE has ever gotten, IMHO. I don't know if we keep toying with textures if it's something that isn't morph related, if it's something the game won't let us do, or if no one has gotten there, but Raven is the one guy that even people who do amazing work never seem to get perfect.

Good, yes. This one is very, very good.

But you look at some stuff-- like you look at, say, DrVries' Seth Rollins, and it's just "oh yeah. THAT is Seth Rollins." I feel like every Raven is more "that's really cool, I see Raven. Buuuut."

I want to figure out the "buuut." :)

Loving this one, though. I think it might finally be to "best I've ever seen."

Quote or Quoth? that is the question :P good shit man.

It's "Quoth," but there are some people who claim that for Raven it was "Quote" because he'd get a little excited in ECW and say it wrong.

He was always quoting Edgar Allen Poe. :)

I am hoping I can pull off the edit trick with ours and get that one look from last year back. That'd be a really, really fun addition. I'm sad that i never got that on Live.

Oh, and to people who are really into a modern Raven...

I need a good, clear shot of his chest tat and his shoulder tat to do the TNA one right. I've never found one that showed me enough to be happy with that sword tat. If someone can offer one up, that'd be awesome.

I already have two TNA shirts, and I found the one from post-TNA that I wanted, but I'm not sure I want to use it because I helped someone else with a save and that person plans to use it (don't want to look like i'm idea biting :)).

If possible, you guys should totally try using the long-ish black pleather looking shorts, and use a denim texture over them, like what Dynomyte did with his Raven before his Attitude save was killed.

That's a really good idea Shatter. :) I even think there is a denim texture on Live.

I've been pushing that idea for Raven for ages, and only just this year has anyone had enough sense to use it. I hope you guys can pull it off.

I tried when you mentioned it last year, but I couldn't get the look I wanted because I couldn't de-blur the shorts. I wonder if we can this year.

I've been pushing that idea for Raven for ages, and only just this year has anyone had enough sense to use it. I hope you guys can pull it off.

I tried when you mentioned it last year, but I couldn't get the look I wanted because I couldn't de-blur the shorts. I wonder if we can this year.

Oh yeah, I remember telling you about it. But still, I hope you guys can make it look good.

Archived