nogoodraida/WolfgangJT's Gail Kim (1/13 updated)

WolfgangJT

1/13: face shot updated. Hope this fixes the problem some saw in the eyes.

It looks perfect now Wolf. Are you and Raida planning on Collabing on anyone else?

I dont know Wolf are we??? lol

might...gotta finish up Hogan project and another I have to get to first. ;)

Why am I foaming at the mouth to find out what that "other" project is? Lol

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks perfect now Wolf. Are you and Raida planning on Collabing on anyone else?

You should probably get that checked out.

Love the update, looking better guys

You should probably get that checked out.

Love the update, looking better guys

Lol thanks man, will do.

Did you do the updates yet on the one that people are downloading, raida? Just making sure...

The Caw with the update was uploaded last night.. so anyone who dl it after midnight new york time has the updated version.. it was an over write so its all there is now.

@KMH yes.

@anya yes

You know, stemming from what Reckless said-- someone asked me if I could make textures to make a male CaW into Chyna.

I never did try it, but it seems like an interesting challenge. IDK how someone would morph that, though.

I wonder if someone we cannot name could figure out how to let us turn Divas into regular wrestlers. I'd be interested in DLing a few then, but I can't bring myself to give up slots when I never play the women's matches in my universe.

The idea of Lita as IC champ, though... or old school Trish... that'd be kind of cool.

There is a CAW on CC called Courtney Act - which has Gail's face texture over a superstars face. It kind've works...I'm sure if it was tweaked more. But really, there is an easier way.

Your comment kind of rubbed me the wrong way Raida.... It's Alicia not Alisha. And both Alicia and Layla perform well in the ring. Especially Layla. I admit that I don't like her as a face but she has improved in the ring a LOT since returning. And Eve is 28 and engaged. She wants to get married and start a family.. I'm sure wwe tried to fight for her to stay but we must understand that these women are not that young anymore. They are getting older and since Vince is an asshole they're all just deciding to leave one by one. I won't be surprised if Natalya leaves next.

Your comment kind of rubbed me the wrong way Raida.... It's Alicia not Alisha. And both Alicia and Layla perform well in the ring. Especially Layla. I admit that I don't like her as a face but she has improved in the ring a LOT since returning. And Eve is 28 and engaged. She wants to get married and start a family.. I'm sure wwe tried to fight for her to stay but we must understand that these women are not that young anymore. They are getting older and since Vince is an asshole they're all just deciding to leave one by one. I won't be surprised if Natalya leaves next.

My comment rubbed you wrong?? Lol.. oh yea i forgot this is caws.ws.

Why cant I like some divas and not like others.. all i said was i wish one of the divas i didnt like would leave insead of my favs.. i feel like all my favs go.. Trish, Lita, Beth, Kharma, Kelly, Eve. I didnt bad mouth them, I just said I didnt fancy them.

Archived