nogoodraida/WolfgangJT's Gail Kim (1/13 updated)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´m not a fan from Gail. I saw this from Raida and let me thniking to get finally one more diva to my roster. (I had your Velvet and Mickie that are awesome caws, and I think another more) So finally, one more diva to my roster. Always is great to see Wolfgang collabs in a caw, then you are sure that it wil be an High Quality caw.

I know im gonna get my head bit off for this,but I dont see what everyone else is seeing. The eye shape is off

make sure you aren't looking at the shaping of the makeups...it's practically on point:

gail.png

@TheHippopotomus..it's intentional for cheek shading/shaping/makeups (since THQ took away several years back makeups that could do a similar effect more blended).

Thanks everyone, glad this is liked. Should be able to get this back to Raida today for him to re-work the remaining attires with the edited face for final version. ;)

looks great, well done getting something good out of the dive editor. I think you should add some colour to the hair. That funky Eagle design across the fringe with a bit of colour and plenty trans would make a nice hair texture.

Gotten good out the diva editor many times.. it can be done, just takes the same attention as any other quality caw.. with the exception of terrible hair choices most the time.. but this works well.. and i will try that idea on the hair.. thanks =)

Yes other gails are awesome too. Don't be discouraged by my comment :).

Other Gails WERE decent-looking, then this came along and said "Nope. Those are nothing. THIS is where it's at. Screw them." lol

How sad :(

I agree, people shouldnt be saying that.

"wolfgang" smashed this into a whole diffrent style of "gail"ness, with Ravs texture, it looks real good :cool:

You mean...the correct way to make Gail? :)

Tell me were in my comment did i diss or say anything wrong about this absolute fine caw??? "the correct way to make gail" lol B7 check youreself before you wreck youreself? noog and wolfie this is epic work :cool:

And just so some can see there shouldn't be any questions on the sudden collab...it's not as sudden as some might think..

quick question Wolf.. why dont any of the good caw makers like yourself make diva caws? Like in the 10 years i been playing these games and following this site.. never once have I seen it. Even if one of you guys wanted to work on a face of soneone in particular that you really like, I would do the rest.. .

^There's the first PM where noggoodraida and I were talking about it and he was asking about collabing with me on a Diva sometime (notice the date stamp was before Xmas..while I was helping him with feedback on his Maryse)....and to me, seeing him start out a Diva with a texture (which I hardly ever see done), it intrigued me to take him up on the offer to see what we could come up with together on it. So there shouldn't be any hard feelings from anyone...this was going to happen, regardless who put out a Gail Kim.

Archived