El Generico signs with WWE ?

.Nëro

WWE has done it again.

According to

PWPonderings (in a special podcast), "multiple sources have now confirmed to them" that indie wrestling god, and one of the best wrestlers in the world, El Generico, has just inked a deal with WWE.

El Generico recently pulled out of PWG's DDT4, and now we know why.

The signing continues WWE's trend in the past couple of years of signing up the top talent from the ranks of the indie circuit to fill up its roster. El Generico joins the likes of Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Kashius Ohno, Seth Rollins, and Adrian Neville as recent indie acquisitions by WWE.

CREDIT :- CAGESIDESEATS

Nero

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great if this is true but I am really not sure on how he will do in WWE. He doesn't really fit in any mould of any sort in how he should be booked the closest to Generico in WWE would be Kofi but even thats a bit of a stretch as Kofi has a much better look and appeal.

I would rather they have signed Colt(as anything as long as he is on TV be it GM, wrestler, commentator, etc.) or Steen or Alex Shelley or many others. What I mean is Generico wasn't even in my top 10 list of guys to get signed to WWE who never really got a run with WWE.

"One of the best wrestlers in the world"? You're kidding, right?

I'm really not interested in this guy.

Im not saying your wrong for feeling that way,so before this starts a opinion war let me get that part out of the way. I don't think he is the best ether. I think he is great but I don't have a best in my opinion right now.

But not only the internet fans,but many big name guys on the indys have said he is the best unsigned talent on the indy market right now. Colt Cabana and Kevin Steen have said they think he is the best in the world as well as I have never heard anyone say he was anything less of great(aside from kendrick and london in their stoned shoot). Like I said I don't think hes the best in my books but many do but I can say from what I have seen his matches rarely disappoint.

Ether way a guy gets to take that next step to follow his dream and make a better living doing something he loves so all the power to him and anyone else who gets signed off the indys

Dude is just talented as fuk. Legit there are so few US indie guys who could even attempt to make a better emotional connection with a crowd. Has some of the best facial expressions in the business despite wearing a mask and coupled with the ridiculously expressive body language I can see him getting over huge on those points alone if he gets decent time to work.

rly think he'd do well in wwe.

i never saw something special about him, i know it doesnt matter how big he is but damn atleast he should hit the weights a little bit -_-

Its because hes Mexican, you racists bastard.

what the *censored* did i say to be a racist? the only thing i said is that i know he is good but i never saw something special about him and he should hit the weights, ii nkow it doesnt matter the size, but hee is wayyyyyyyyy to small,he looks like a 10 year old boy.

you bastard

Generico's barely been in ROH since Sinclair took over anyways. If anything PWG is gonna miss him.

But if this is true, I think it's great. I always thought the Generico character would be a good fit in the WWE, so as long as they use him right, I see no reason why it can't work. The guy is incredibly talented and easily like able.

Archived